FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. Skipcast submitted a new resource:

Furnace Splitter - Splits up ores into equal stacks when you put them into furnaces.

Read more about this resource...

2. Skipcast updated Furnace Splitter with a new update entry:

3. Nice plugin! Looks really well planned out! Keep it up!

4. well you were a little to late xd we bought a crappily coded version of this and now with we hadnt beautiful code man

5. Can you please make an alternate option to use server side for the inventory adjustments so that furnaces being fed items from mods such as jpipes can have the contents auto sorted? Our server is a high yield server and having to manually do this is taxing. Otherwise, a work around would be great. -- Here is JPipes JPipes for Rust | Oxide

6. I could make an api function that takes (BaseOven oven, int stackSlots). The JPipes plugin would have to implement it though.

Does JPipes have any api hooks for when items are transferred without player interaction or is there a hook like that already?

Edit:
    Looked looked into it. Doesn't seem like there is. I think the only solution would be if i exposed an api for it and the developer(s) of JPipes implemented it.

I'll make an api for it regardless though, seems like a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2017
  7. Skipcast updated Furnace Splitter with a new update entry:

8. permissions will be nice other then that Epic plugin i like it.

9. I left a message on Jpipes, hopefully everything goes well! Thanks for doing the stuff on your end! Much appreciated :^)

10. Success @Skipcast

11. Just got the MoveSplitItem() with the pipes. Tomorrow I'll add a the total stacks setting in the pipe menu.

Is there a way you can expose the GUI for the furnace splitter so i can show / hide it with the pipe menu?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  12. I could make a hook for opening and closing it yeah. I'll do it later today after work.

13. The show function would have to also have params for all the settings and the hide function should return the new settings so I can save the settings per pipe.

14. Sounds a bit outside the scope of my plugin.

I think a better solution would be to add your own UI for setting max stacks, then pass that value to MoveSplitItem.

15. Yeah it would probably be easier if i baked it into the current pipe menu. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
  16. suggestion: will you add a permission system to this ?

17. Well, on one hand it'd just enable VIP bullshit but on the other hand it's not really my place to decide if a server has pay for advantage or not.

I may or may not add it, but in a few days when i can take the time.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  18. This mod is for easier use. not really something that I would sell as VIP plugin... but the idea behind the permission, is because I run a server with steamgroups. kinda the same thing, but without having to pay to use it but instead join the group.

19. Maybe not you, but others definitely would.

I'm sorry but i'm not gonna help making modded servers even more pay to win than they already are.

20. you seem to be very against vip lol... to each their own I guess.