FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. could you add a command to allow some players to disable it ? like /fs on/off. please and thank you. i love this plugin, appeals to that little bit of OCD in me :)

2. You can toggle off by pressing "Turn Off".

3. I see that yes, i meant turn it off entirely (like the GUI and everything. As it appears to turn itself back on when you empty the furnace or try to add more stuff to furnace.

4. Hm, that might be a bug then. I'll look into it.

5. Thanks for the good plugin!
    Suggestions:
    The button "Trim Fuel" can take not only the excess wood, but also smelted product and charcoal if available.

6. Good plugin. Any chance to add a config option to disable the GUI and just have the plugin perform its function? Also, option to have it so it doesn't fill furnace with wood?

Cheers

7. Very nice job on this plugin, I too was one of those who purchased an alternate plugin to do this.

Players loved it when they realised what it could do, and we're now flipping to your plugin instead. I've just sent you a donation as a thank you for your work on this.

Okay, probably not the place to debate this, and you don't have to reply at all. I totally get if you just don't want to. But...

I know you don't like "VIP bullshit" but we've found that many players do and it's always about choice. Over time we've been asked and finally convinced to do all the VIP stuff because that's what THEY want, and I have to admit it HAS helped us in running costs for the server - one guy has donated $350 which is 11-and-a-bit times the maximum amount we suggest as a donation. But we also use the SteamGroups plugin and also about to add the Loyalty plugin too for long time players (who aren't paying VIPs) so they get the same kind of thing but by not by queue jumping with a donation. We're also about to implement a totally FREE VIP system where players give us permission to email them in return for VIP. We'd like to be able to do that so we can tell them about new stuff we're adding as word doesn't always get through even though we update the website. People just don't get to hear about the new stuff and then we end up explaining it to them one at a time on the server. We're hoping that the email system we've been putting in this weekend will help that as people realise they can get free VIP just for letting us email them.

So our take on it all is:-

#1 - Paid VIP. Let's players who know how hard we work on the servers help us by donating and they get shorter cooldown times on TPs, use of a portable recycler, some guns and ammo and stuff. NONE of this gives them any real advantage that we've seen. Two non-VIP guys (Balkiara and AzHugo) have dominated the server the past 2 months simply by being smarter players than everyone else. And the VIP players who can use VIP kits to call stuff in usually end up having their wealth re-distributed fairly quickly anyway. :)

#2 - SteamGroups. Let's all players who join our Steam Group get a free supply signal every day. We're going to add more stuff to that. SteamGroups | Oxide

#3 - Loyalty. We're implementing a loyalty system to give players who spend a lot of time on the server (but can't afford a donation) similar rewards and status to VIP. Loyalty for Rust | Oxide

#4 - Free VIP. We're using signing up to our email list to give anyone a basic VIP role.

If nobody wants to take advantage of any of this, they don't have to.

But the choice is theirs.

I totally understand if you choose not to add any kind of VIP levels to the plugin as that's YOUR choice. It would be nice of you to pass the choice down to us is all I'm saying. :)

Thank you for this plugin, and thank you for your consideration of VIP if you choose to do it.

8. You have a good point to be honest. I'll add a "use" permission in the next update. Should be released in the next 1-2 hours if nothing unexpected happens.

By the way, thanks for the donation!

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  9. Skipcast updated Furnace Splitter with a new update entry:

10. I want to thank you muchly for this great mod. It is appreciated! I also would like to make a suggestion: I myself use /help and a helpfile/information of how to use the plugin is something I think would be of value for the players. It doesn't have to be fancy, a regular chat message via /whatever will go a long way. Thanks again and keep up the good work :)

11. I'll add something :)

12. how would i go letting every use this on my server?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Grant the permission to the default group.

14. Just noticed in my .json file that normal furnaces are listed with 4 stacks which is a problem as there's only 6 stacks in a furnace and you need 1 for wood, 1 for charcoal and 1 for the smelted ore which are 7 slots.

Another question, does it create settings regardless if a player have permission to use the plugin as I noticed that players that don't have permission to use it was listed in the .json file

15. Yes, the permissions only affect certain events, console commands and UI.

I'll change the default stacks to 3 on small furnaces. I think i forgot to change it back when it meant the number of slots that should be left empty (before initial release).

16. Players are really liking this one, thanks

17. Any ideas:
    Code:
    17:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    17:12 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.GetSmeltTimes (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.GetOvenInfo (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.OnTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

18. I'll upload a fix in the next hour or so

19. Skipcast updated Furnace Splitter with a new update entry:

20. Another error?

Code:
    (20:30:58) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:30:58) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:31:00) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:31:00) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:31:02) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:31:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:31:03) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:31:03) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (20:31:04) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:31:04) | at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0