FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,007 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. `Calling hook CanMoveItem resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: FurnaceSplitter - True (Boolean), StackSizeController (True (Boolean)) ` Can I fi this by changing something? It spams the console I can not see anything else.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503742601][/DOUBLEPOST]Because of StackSizeController limit (1 million on my server) people can dupe Sulfur or other items. When they rich to the limit in furnace, it gives 2x Sulfur Ore back afaik :D please fix it! :D

2. Furnace Splitter | Page 4 | Oxide

3. Yes it is, but plugin didnt work anyway

4. hi have question its actualy or is it an old warning? WARNING: There is currently a bug when using StackSizeController which allows players to dupe items. There is a workaround here.??its fixed this bug can i use stacksizecontroller +this plugin?

5. I fixed the bug by using paid stack size, owner of stacksize must do some changes on StackSizeController I guess. Furnace Splitter working awesome.

6. thank you

7. Or guys, if you don't want any trouble about dupe item, just limit stacks as 65000

8. thanks i have read it ..but i hope the owner of stacksize can fix it

9. Want to make sure I'm understanding this... If I only plan to increase stack sizes to 5k, do I even have to worry about the duplication bug?

10. No you don't need to. Over 65k makes problem.

11. Duplication bug stack 70k with large furnace

12. Look at the FAQ.

13. Sorry for bother you, thanks!

14. I keep getting failed to call hook on move item.

Code:
    [09/10/2017 14:38:59]   at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

15. got it thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2017
  16. Is there a way to enable this for everyone on the server without using the permission command?

I found the answer to my own question in the update string.

I am still having a hard time getting this to work. I've loaded the plugin into Oxide and I see there isn't much other than where the UI is displayed in the config file.

What exactly do you have to do to make this work? I think keeping in mind that everyone (meaning old folks like me lol) are not always savvy in the ways of programming.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  17. how to give permission to use it to all players on the server? :S

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Please, Help me. Im Trying to use, but it doesn't work. I put the file in plugin folder but doesn't work in game. How i ability this please?

20. Still no luck getting this to work.