FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,007 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. grant group default furnacesplitter.use

2. nvm its an oxide issue

3. I'm getting failed to call hook.

Code:
    (13:09:59) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (13:09:59) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.GetEnabled (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.GetEnabled (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide.

6. can we get an update or oxide update plz i installed the snapshot version because of a plugin that needed the latest oxide version, and now im getting this and with a lot of other plugins.

Code:
    (18:32:01) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (18:32:01) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.GetEnabled (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Code:
    (18:33:24) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'KDGUI v1.0.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (18:33:24) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.KDGUI+KDInfo].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KDGUI.OnEntityDeath (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.KDGUI.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Any update on this ? Sorry wulf someone else from another website had told me to update to the latest snapshot for a plugin to work and when i did it broke other plugins, can you look into it please, and sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  8. I was getting the same update your oxide to the latest version and it should be fine.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide. The latest release and snapshot both work fine with it. If you still see those specific errors, you're not running the latest Oxide build.

10. I have a problem when i put sulphur ore on the furnace. the amount of wood the plugin choose is not enough to burn all sulphur. i have quick smelt too and the cook time for sulphur ore is at 1.25.

11. For some reason the furnace splitter is not showing up in game help please

12. console getting spammed. maybe it is due to the recent changes to furnaces being able to be picked up. not sure.

Code:
    (17:00:06) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (17:00:06) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:00:07) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (17:00:07) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:00:08) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (17:00:08) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:00:09) | Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (17:00:09) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Same problem on my server

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

New Oxide build on the way that will fix this, but ideally the plugin should be checking if the key exists before trying to use it.

15. update pls

Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+PlayerOptions].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.GetEnabled (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+<CanMoveItem>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory playerLoot, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the previous post.

17. Help. I do not understand much. What you need to remove or change in the plugin to make it work.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide was what I was referring to by the previous post; the errors reported previously are because of a hook not being called. If you have that same error, that's what you need to do. If you do not have that error, we'd need more details, logs, etc.

19. So I put the mod in my plugins launch my server it it does nothing, so I check the config and its just a tiny X and Y of text "ok" so i check the data folder and everything is enabled and set to the right amount of stacks in a furnace, so i'm' honestly confused on whats not working with it. I do have quick smelt and stack size controller but it works with both so i don't know whats up. If anyone could help it would be great.

Iv'e just got into running my own server on my computer so comment like i'm stupid cause I am at this stuff still.

Mod List: (in case certain mods conflict)
    CraftingController
    DeathNotes
    FurnaceSplitter (obviously)
    GatherManager
    NoFuelRequirements
    PlayerChallenges
    PlayerCounter
    QuickSmelt
    StackSizeController

Edit: I should also note i have the newst version of Oxide as of 9-30-17 and the newest version of the mod as of 9-30-17 and I have the most recent version of the dedicated server from the Rust website.

Edit2: I figured it out. The permissions by default are false and not even admins can use it but with the grant command for permissions you can add yourself to it. There should really be a disclaimer or something for people or at least make a config with the permissions in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  20. Update required: FurnaceSplitter - Failed to compile: FurnaceSplitter.cs(512,24): error CS1501: No overload for method `CanAcceptItem' takes `1' arguments