FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. @Wulf
    Any chance we could get config options to make it more "compatible" with the QuickSmelt plugin

Code:
      "SmeltSpeed": 100,
      "WoodRate": 50,
    So the time calculation and the amount of wood that it puts in the furnace are correct when using the plugin?

2. Heyaa what seems to be the problem in this?

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

3. I think these line causes some issues with cooking with quicksmelt:
    if (cookable.lowTemp > oven.cookingTemperature || cookable.highTemp < oven.cookingTemperature)
    and:
    float neededFuel = (float)Math.Ceiling(longestStack.Value * (oven.cookingTemperature / 200.0f) / fuelUnits);

4. UPDATE!!!!!!!!

5. I have not worked this plugin, is it possible this is due to the fact that plugin installed StackSizeController?

6. Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.InitPlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

8. Even thoe this error shows up in RCON this addon is still working guys! I dont know of any fixes but if you dont want to see it in Rusty Admins RCON just set an exception to block this text.

9. How do I make the Furnace Splitter public

10. ok i am putting in 1 fish or one meat and its putting in 3 wood? how do u adjust this? the config is very minimal.

11. Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1526707292][/DOUBLEPOST]Wulf can u please take a look at this plugin and see if u can fix pretty please?

12. +1 update please

13. pretty please?

14. sorry but whats that?

Attached Files:

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're very outdated. ;)

16. Wulf i am getting the same errors and i am updated......i know your a busy man I understand..... If you get any free time we would be very happy server owners.........if u could please fix this?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I am not really familiar with this plugin or how the crafting process works. The previously posted fixes were just the obvious ones to me.

18. ATA it does not work and does not adjust the wood well

19. The wood isnt perfect but the basis of the addon still works

20. Code:
    [Error] Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2018