FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes

1. works for me now thanks Wulf

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If that's an issue, I'll have to look into the plugin more as I've not used it before; this was mainly just to fix the compile issues.

3. Works as intended thank you very much wulf

4. It works for someone so... must be something with my stuffs :( lol It worked before today though. The mysteries abound :)

5. U sure you got the permission?

6. Yes, double checked. I do.

I do see the graphical boxes below the furnace storage so something is working it just doesn't split.

7. Code:
    Unable to load FurnaceSplitter. FurnaceSplitter.cs(885,72): error CS0176: Static member `BaseOven.cookingTemperature' cannot be accessed with an instance reference, qualify it with a type name instead

My servers error. What did I do wrong? lol.

8. Wierd, Try to delete config + data etc,
    Install the latest oxide again
    Mine works all perfectly now, Time for bed :)

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure Oxide is updated and you're using the latest version of the plugin.

10. Thanks wulf! Installed the latest updated FS and everything is working just fine. You're the man!!

11. Using Oct 5th version

12. its working now. Thanks for all your hard work, Wulf. :)

13. Failed to call hook 'OnTick' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter+Extensions.GetWorkTemperature (.BaseOven oven) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  14. Same here

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
  15. (08:17:38) | Error while compiling: FurnaceSplitter.cs(885,72): error CS0176: Static member `BaseOven.cookingTemperature' cannot be accessed with an instance reference, qualify it with a type name instead

Latest oxide, latest FurnaceSplitter

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin, Rust, and Oxide; you're outdated.

17. I keep getting the below spammed in the console. Running oxide ver 2.0.3898

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    Any ideas?

18. no issues here...

19. (21:02:30) | Error while compiling: FurnaceSplitter.cs(885,25): error CS1061: Type `BaseOven' does not contain a definition for `cookingTemperature' and no extension method `cookingTemperature' of type `BaseOven' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.