FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,007 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. Take your time legend :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update should be done before starting the server.

Posting again for the new page: IF you've tried restarting the server and have updated to 2.1.5 BEFORE restarting, then please post below stating that you've done this, otherwise please do not post the same errors again.

3. I have updated and restarted the server. still getting the error
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524169016][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm also getting this line (15:15:54) | The invalid raw assembly has been dumped to Plugins/FurnaceSplitter.dump
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524169647][/DOUBLEPOST]If you want the dump file I can send it to you wulf

4. Still getting this too

5. Misunderstood. Sorry.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Posting again since it keeps getting missed:

If you are getting any errors, please stop the server, update the plugin to version 2.1.5, and then start the server.
    If you STILL have errors, please post below stating that you've done the steps above, otherwise please do not post the same errors again.

7. Yes, I did exactly that. Still getting the same errors.

8. that is exactly what i did when i switched maps.

9. Yes, I did exactly that. Still getting the same errors.

10. Stopped server updated plugin to Newest version. Still getting error

11. Just restarted server....server has now been running 10min. since restart. No errors as of yet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524171662][/DOUBLEPOST]Server error just began, just now

12. So I stopped the plugin. Deleted it. Even wiped the config, language and data. Stopped the server. Uploaded the latest .cs. Started the server. No spam. Logged in and placed a furnace. Tried to load it up. Didn't work. Got the errors.

13. Yes, turned off the plug-in
    I just re-updated the server just in case, and the plug-in did not work anyway

14. @Wulf If this needs another fix, would you be willing to make these changes to the plugin to update it to the current game requirements? Things have moved, but I'm guessing the modifications will still work?
    Also thank you for patching all the other plugins today.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Added those for the next if/when it gets fixed.

16. I also performed a complete reinstall of the plugin and still have errors. I did the entire install while the server was stopped. I uninstalled until it's fixed, no biggie!

17. Same as @Manvaril I also got dump files. I don't know if they will be of any use to you. Are there any other suggestions for us that we could do on our end? I remember another plugin that had the CanMoveItem hook issue. Is it possible that it's a conflict? Should we search our plugin directory for CanMoveItem and see what plugins come back with it?

18. Its broken atm, This is what my config looks like lol

Code:
    {
      "UiPosition": {
        "x": 0.6505,
        "y": 0.022
      }
    }

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

An update is on the way to fix the IL error. You'll need to update Oxide for it. Thanks for your patience!

20. Thanks wulf