FurnaceSplitter

Moved

Total Downloads: 9,005 - First Release: Apr 9, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 31 likes
  1. thanks :D

2. hi @Wulf! could you include "small_refinery_static" on "compatibleOvens" and "initialStackOptions" lists?
    i'm doing this manually on my server and it works, but i have to change on every update.

and thanks for the updates! this plugin is awesome!

3. Info:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Oxide.Rust Version: 2.0.3900
    FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7

4. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) 0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Same here

6. Make sure Server, Oxide, & Plugin are all up to date.

7. I just installed the update and I am getting the following error
    "Error while compiling: FurnaceSplitter.cs(885,25): error CS1061: Type `BaseOven' does not contain a definition for `cookingTemperature' and no extension method `cookingTemperature' of type `BaseOven' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you’re outdated.

9. thank you for wasting your time Wulf but i can still duplicate the woods.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven’t done anything for this plugin other than the compile fixes. Any other issues I likely won’t be addressing, it I’m sure someone will if they want to take it over from the original author.

11. Hi wulf im happy to see your comment currently i'm still testing the plugin. I've updated Oxide now duplicating wood issue is fixed. I'll keep typing if i get any bug/errors thank you for your time again.

12. Code:
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. hi
    the new Quicksmelt plugin is out
    if i use furnacesplitter too i have some errors in console, can you please update your plugin too ?
    thanks

14. I've tried to edit things since it wouldn't work when i added it to my plugins folder but still it won't work :/ I've update both oxide and the server...always does when i install a new plugin...May there be any complications between quicksmelt and furnace splitter?

15. with newest QuickSmelt Plugin : ALL WORKS

16. I cant get this plugin to work. I am also not sure how to update oxide. I can see the oxide version that appears to be sometime around april 13th or so...I cannot tell what the server version is. I suppose I need to update it but I'm not entirely sure how. I know that my Furnace splitter only shows
    {
    "UiPosition": {
    "x": 0.6505,
    "y": 0.022
    }
    }
    [DOUBLEPOST=1524948781][/DOUBLEPOST]I have the latest oxide...just did the oxide.version check...3904 is what I'm running. I am not sure how to check what the regular server software update is at...but its all from Clanforge so I wonder if that autoupdates? I had furnace splitter working at one point before...hoping to get it back online.

17. added the plugin and dose not work even after a restart plz help

18. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'CanMoveItem' on plugin 'FurnaceSplitter v2.1.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.CanMoveItem (.Item item, .PlayerInventory inventory, UInt32 targetContainer, Int32 targetSlot) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FurnaceSplitter.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
  19. when u get the NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object make sure u remove all the old config files and data files.
    I had the same error and i only got it working by doing a fresh install from scratch

20. what about item dumping ? its fixd ?