EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,603 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. Yes I did all of that, even told them to respawn and or reconnect and still didn't give them back. Seems to be 50/50 some players get it back some don't.

2. ok thx, dunno if i'll have time today, but i'll try to add a command like /event or /event_debug or what ever to force players inventories / teleportations home

could you ask next time if they also get teleported home plz?

3. The teleport worked just fine just the kit and inventory is the issue.

http://puu.sh/hBBz4/d5a91e5599.jpg <== Screen shot of the arena by the way spent quite some time building it. Should be great when the plugin gets the kinks out.

4. ok but when does it bug, cause i don't understand where/when it bugs.
    like when you are playing and do: /event_leave ?
    or when you are in the waiting list and do: /event_leave?
    when you win ?
    when you loose ?
    i don't see where it's breaking :/

5. aha woulf, this will come in later versions, but i'm not making the arena automatic as long as everything before isn't working well ^^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430845538][/DOUBLEPOST]if you want to add it to your own code there is no problem ;) i'm just making things step by step

6. Hi!
    I'm trying to select spawnfile and i get that out in console ((((

Code:
    4:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdEventSpawnfile' on plugin 'Event Manager' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    4:03 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.SelectSpawnfile (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.ccmdEventSpawnfile (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    4:04 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdEventSpawnfile' on plugin 'Event Manager' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    4:04 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.SelectSpawnfile (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.ccmdEventSpawnfile (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. do you have all the dependencies? mainly Spawns plugin? the newest version?

8. you right, sorry.
    i didnt check the Spawns for update... used old LUA version.. now its CS.

9. Another problem is if the server is using the rustio friendly fire plugin it's still in effect during the dm

10. I dont think i can do anything about it @dcode ?

11. Awesome! Thanks dcode

12. THX a lot dcode

13. It would be cool if the plug-informed about the winner of the arena. Well and statistics: kills, who kill etc. Also, it would be nice if the chat from time to time inform about that event is open

14. Hello Reneb! Can you give me example how i can setup reward for winner of deathmutch please? (sorry my English) Best Regards, Maxim.

15. Is there a way to clean up dead bodies? They seem to hang in there for quite some time.

16. add event.zone RADIUS (event.zone 50)