EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. [Oxide] 2:16 PM [Warning] arena plugin is using deprecated hook: OnPlayerSpawn

2. Doesnt matter ^^

3. Here is a list and add a command from the list and how to add to the list arena? (points for the character I created.)

4. What exactly do you need help with?

5. Where the new arena, or how to add to the list arena?

6. Reneb updated Event Manager with a new update entry:

Zone Manager support

7. After event is over it doesn't empty the joined playerlist.
    So once next arena is open it says you are already in itwhen you want to join, yet once it starts
    it gets glitched and ends right away.
    Also doing /event_leave after the event is over will wipe your inventory.

Other than that i'm loving this plugin.

8. thx for the feedback i'll fix that asap

9. Reneb updated Event Manager with a new update entry:

player that are already in the list fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1430763921][/DOUBLEPOST]please continue in giving me as much feedback as possible as i won't be making new mods for it as long as this plugin isn't working at 100% :)

10. [Oxide] 10:15 PM [Info] This Game Deathmatch isn't registered, did you reload the game after loading Event - Core?

This message appears after event.game Deathmatch

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
  11. yeah everything is said in this phrase
    did you reload the game after loading Event - Core?
    and in the overview

first:
    oxide.reload EventManager
    oxide.reload ArenaDeathmatch

if you do reload at ANY point EventManager, then you have to reload ArenaDeathmatch after also

12. Thnx, i'll try

13. (22:34:13) | [Oxide] 7:25 AM [Info] To set the zone position & radius you must be connected

It was better to do this in game.

14. the zone you just need to set it once, so yes you need to be in game for that ^^

15. Still have some players that don't get their inventory back.

Also having an issue with it saying invalid kit even though it is correct. I setup a kit with a name that is not default and changed it in the config to use that kit name but seem to have no luck getting it to work.

I sent you a friend request on steam so I can give you some active feedback on this and your Anti Cheat plugin.

16. hmmm strange
    did you reload EventManager & Arena Deathmatch, after updating the kit name?
    as for the inventory not getting back, ask your players to commit suicide and respawn, it should give them back there inventories