EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Arena - Core - Arena Core plugin, needs mods to work

Read more about this resource...

2. Getting this on arena start:
    Code:
    Rcon Exception
    LuaScriptException: [string "arena.lua"]:535: attempt to get length of global 'TeleportVectors' (a nil value)

3. Reneb updated Arena - Core with a new update entry:

fixed teleportvector & added the forgotten configs

[DOUBLEPOST=1418761539][/DOUBLEPOST]this should fix your problem
    please not that you have to reload arena_deathmatch AFTER reloading the arena plugin.

4. Okay thanks very much for getting this done so quickly. :D

-Edit- Console is now printing:
    Code:
    LuaScriptException: [string "arena.lua"]:505: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)
    after doing arena_end I'm still getting error messages. and have to restart the server.

Also, what happens when you tp into the arena? As in, which weapons is it giving out because I don't see this in the config at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
  5. would be awesome if you could tell me if the plugin worked when you get a chance to test it :)

6. Finished editing the moment you posted :O
    I'm testing as soon as I see the update has gone live :D

7. Did all the instructions. When you run the arena began error in the console ...
    After restarting the server arena stopped responding to commands. To restart the plugin arena console does not respond ....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418955827][/DOUBLEPOST]2 players came. I wrote "/ asd", the chat is written that all is about to begin. In the console went error:
    Code:
    LuaScriptException: [string "arena.lua"]:505: bad argument #1 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Interface.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ServerMgr.DoTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    And nothing has begun ....

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      1.9 MB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  8. GR8! WORKS!
    But there are a few bugs:
    - The arena incompatible with the plug teleportation
    - Do not always produce equipment
    - Bug with invisibility, after death, but this is how I understand the bug Rust ....

9. about the teleportation? how is it not compatible oO?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419162287][/DOUBLEPOST]if you mean you can teleport while in the arena, then use the zones plugin.
    i didn't want to mix up everything.
    the zones plugin is there is block kits redeem and teleportations.

10. includes a plug teleportation:
    When the arena, the teleportation to work, but all remained in their places.
    off plug teleportation:
    okay teleported to the spawn points

I'll try again later to do and accomplish your goal ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419193164,1419166293][/DOUBLEPOST]compatible with teleport ok!
    simple video arena:

11. ok so seems like when you start the game you don't get auto teleported to the arena.
    the loading blocking isn't related to my plugin, probably a rust bug.
    thanks a lot for your demo :)
    it also seems that when all players leave (and only 1 player is left) the arena doesn't auto stop

12. Reneb updated Arena - Core with a new update entry:

auto arena implementation

13. version 0.1.0 not working, after reloading it with oxide.reload command in the correct order the only chat command that works is /arena and it says "there is no arenas at the moment", all others (/arena_list, open, join, etc.) just says "unknown command" on chat. also on server start when loading plugins it show this message: "you must have spawns database @ http:etc..", "you must have the arena plugin" (this messages are before reloading the plugins via oxide.reload command). hope this helps you!.

Attached Files:

14. and do you have the spawns plugin?
    before if only /arena works it means that spawns plugin wasnt found.

OR that you dont have the latest oxide

15. i have the spawns plugins as you can see in the picture i uploaded.

and the latest oxide version that i have is b55 because im using v1168 server version. does this have anything to do?. thanks

16. Reneb updated Arena - Core with a new update entry:

Fixed loading order & default works now

[DOUBLEPOST=1420308165][/DOUBLEPOST]yes it has, all plugins are made for official servers and not cracked versions. So incompatibilities will always happen.

17. ok thanks!. i have downloaded the latest version of core and deathmatch, and now it dont shows "you must have spawns database" on server start, however in game when typing /arena returns: "The Arena plugin was not successfully loaded, you probably forgot the Spawns Plugin". maybe it is the v1168 causing this, but i think it could be the loading order in spawns database plugin because in the list of plugins when the server starts, the spawns database loads after the arena and deathmatch.

18. No it's due to à missing hook in your out of date oxide

19. ok ill try to update it. thanks