EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. Hello this Plugin kicks all player and then Rust (Client) and Rusty freeze. What i do wrong? I had thi s in log
    1/19/2018 9:43:37 PM [Error] [Cerberus] [Backend] [Compressor] Input buffer too large for the memory pool! Size requested: 1DA6A4h.
    1/19/2018 9:43:48 PM [Error] [Cerberus] [Backend] [Compressor] Input buffer too large for the memory pool! Size requested: 33F3BEh.

And Rusty Spams: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Then freeze and Rusty is dead.

reinstall + Oxide new, nothing helps

MfG

After a clean up and fresh install:
    Zone and Spawn points in Zonemanager with failure?

> oxide.reload EventManager
    Plugin compilation is already queued: EventManager (0.031 ago)
    EventManager, EMInterface and ArenaDeathmatch were compiled successfully in 3148ms
    Unloaded plugin ArenaDeathmatch v1.2.22 by Reneb
    [Event Manager] Saved player statistics
    Unloaded plugin Event Manager v3.0.75 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    Unloaded plugin Event Manager Menu Interface v1.0.5 by k1lly0u
    EventManager plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: EMInterface
    ArenaDeathmatch plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: EventManager
    Loaded plugin Event Manager Menu Interface v1.0.5 by k1lly0u
    Loaded plugin Event Manager v3.0.75 by Reneb / k1lly0u
    [ArenaDeathmatch] Event Deathmatch: Creating a new config file
    Loaded plugin ArenaDeathmatch v1.2.22 by Reneb
    [Event Manager] Error generating a default event config for game: ArenaDeathmatch
    Invalid spawnfile selected and Invalid kit selected
    [Event Manager] Registered event game: ArenaDeathmatch
    [Event Manager] --- Validating all event configs and auto events ---
    [Event Manager] --- Finished event validation ---

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
    • EventManager plugin requires missing dependency: EMInterface Why its dont work?

2. The answer is in your question: missing dependency: EMInterface, so download the EMInterface and then it will work.

3. I get this error when someone gets killed and needs to respawn..He's not getting a kit, is invisible and cannot do or type anything:

Code:
    (17:54:11) | Failed to call hook 'GiveKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: )at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()at BaseEntity.get_currentTemperature () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at PlayerInventory.ServerUpdate (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at PlayerInventory.OnClothingChanged (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveItem (.PlayerInventory inv, .Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String kitname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] 

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  4. Unfortunately, this plugin is still buggy and the dev does not fix it.. I think is because of the respawn time so use instant respawn.

5. I'll test it without :p Would be nice if this could be fixed @k1lly0u . I believe many hours were put in these plugins and now they are barely usable

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2018
  6. I think I read a while back that "LaunchAutoEventsOnStartup": true, was an issue. Is this something that still has to be set to false?

7. If someone d/c's while in a match, they get kicked from the match (which is fine) and they are back where they were when they entered the match. However, the arena kit is not taken away. Anyone know how to fix this?

8. Can someone explain how autoevents works? ive added an event to it and it says launched, but nothing happens after that. is it a time thing? before it will start an event?

9. Auto event launches the event based on a timer, based on what you have set I usually put two minutes and in that time everyone who wants to join must type /event join. At the end of the timer they will get tele'd in. It sounds like your event is starting but with nobody in it.

10. ah yea sorry i forgot to edit this, i just wasnt waiting long enough for it to start. I figured once i turned on auto events one would start

11. is there a chat command for players to quickly get to the class selection? like /class ect.

12. I don't think so, but currently the plugin won't load the classes that are there. Even if you have only one set and it autoselects they are going to die once and spawn with no gear. Not sure if there is quick fix for it, based on other posts that are recent it looks like this is the main issue people are having. It seems like it works the first time, but after you die, it's all over.

13. odd, its not doing that for us, they work

14. help .
    (00:03:13) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Behaviour:get_enabled ()

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.AddUI (Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer element) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.UpdateMessages (Boolean destroyed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.PopupMessage (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+<OnExitZone>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(00:03:17) | [Flaz] MASSKHOUT[5688539/76561198807168941] has entered the game

(00:03:17) | Failed to call hook 'GiveKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()

at BaseEntity.get_currentTemperature () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventory.ServerUpdate (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventory.OnClothingChanged (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveItem (.PlayerInventory inv, .Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String kitname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(00:03:42) | Failed to call hook 'GiveKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()

at BaseEntity.get_currentTemperature () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventory.ServerUpdate (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at PlayerInventory.OnClothingChanged (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveItem (.PlayerInventory inv, .Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String kitname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(00:03:55) | 148.63.248.56:62199/76561198360550098/tnK disconnecting: disconnect

15. @k1lly0u I'm gonna ask here and on Kits, is it possible to add a line to config like "Weapon ammo: full" or something... I made a chainsaw arena, but the dang things don't come with the fuel I put in them, nor are they on at respawn.

16. If im not mistaken, this is only an issue with the plugin gungame as u set the ammo it uses and the plugin reloads it. events like TDM or arenadeathmatch simply use a kit u create. also hola sara, its me Vegeta :p

17. LOL hi, yes I know it's saved that way in the kit, but some new game mechanic or something disallows fuel to be stored in the chainsaw, I'm baffled.

18. ah yea, seems like an issue with the item itself, maybe fixed on thursday

19. Hey,

i have an slight issiue...

i to change the message for some messages look an example here

Screenshot

I want that /event join in orange because that my server collers, orange commands green importand ect....

but now i see i cant change that in the current plugin file or i dont see an Lang folder to change it manualy in.

Hopefully u will find and fix asap =)

Thanks