EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Event Manager with a new update entry:

2. After update getting this (23:39:17) | Error while compiling: EventManager.cs(2538,17): error CS1501: No overload for method `LogToFile' takes `2' arguments

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sorry, thought it was compiling, but missed a couple things. Will fix shortly.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Event Manager with a new update entry:

5. Hi Wulf!

Thank you very much for the hard work with all the plugins you are updating!
    Everything working now! You are the one!

Best regards!

6. I will second what @Coca-69 said I appreciate everything you do man. Keep up the good work Wulf

7. Which plugs are working now with the event manager?

8. Code:
    (17:40:07) | at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.SetEventDetails () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.OpenEvent () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.ccmdControls (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EMInterface.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    When I click to OPEN event...any help?

obs: I follow the instructions from this vídeo:

edit: Console error
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/366714071258628098/373840288185319434/unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2017
  9. Solved my problem..
    I removed all the .json configs from all plugins (eventmanager, teamdeathmatch....) and reloaded to regen new files !!

10. Hi,

Someone here can fix about Economics doesn't work on EventManager with UseEconomicsAsTokens set to true ? :/

There is no rewards to players when they kill or win event

Thanks

11. Is there anyway to make this compatible with: NoEscape | Oxide

It comes up with combat blocked and stops the kits being given on respawn in deathmatch. If this is already implemented how do I set it as I have looked at both configs of this and noescape but couldn't for the life of me see anything (I must be going blind in my old age!)

12. spawn this in console:
    Code:
    (19:32:41) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:42) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:42) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:43) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:43) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:46) | [FancyDrop] SupplySignal thrown by 'lkinhao' at: (-297.4, 2.7, 1167.8)
    (19:32:48) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:49) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:49) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:52) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:54) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (19:32:54) | Failed to call hook 'isPlaying' on plugin 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

13. Code:
    (22:44:34) | [Event Manager] Registered event game: LastManStanding
    (22:44:34) | [Event Manager] --- Validating all event configs and auto events ---
    (22:44:34) | [Event Manager] --- Finished event validation ---
    (22:47:06) | Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'EventManager v3.0.75' took 1009ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (22:47:30) | Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'EventManager v3.0.75' took 1023ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (22:48:01) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: )
    (22:48:01) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+<OnExitZone>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    This plugin works for someone? I can not put it on for more than a month. Even on a blank server with only the requirement to run only this plugin.
    And all the servers that announce having events when we connect they are not active.
    My players have been asking me every day for too long.
    Can someone tell me if it works on his server ??? Thank you !

14. Same problem for me

15. hello , at every config in events , teamdeathmatch or arena deathmatch or any event , AK and bolt are 1 headshot kill theres something happening with it please any help ?

16. I get this after I'm killed and wait for respawn

Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[EventPlayer] () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.GiveClassKit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in :0

I respawn as a ghost and cant be killed or exit I have to DC to access admin panel just to close it

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  17. Whatever the game module used, when we die we are naked with nothing and no one sees us. And when we look on the rcon we are no longer in the list of players. Only solution, disconnect and reconnect. And unfortunately we do not get his stuff often. And even worse while the EventManager plugin is running some of the players who have tested an event, also find themselves naked with nothing every time they connect to the server when they had disconnected cleanly in their bases with their equipment.
    It will be two months that the events do not work, what a shame for our players.

18. please @Wulf help us

19. After the death of the player, KIT is not issued

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'GiveKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at BaseEntity.get_currentTemperature () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at PlayerInventory.ServerUpdate (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at PlayerInventory.OnClothingChanged (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveItem (.PlayerInventory inv, .Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String kitname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Code:
    {
      "Event_List": {
        "ArenaDeathmatch_1": {
          "CloseOnStart": false,
          "DisableItemPickup": false,
          "UseClassSelector": true,
          "MinimumPlayers": 2,
          "MaximumPlayers": 10,
          "ScoreLimit": 20,
          "RespawnTimer": 3,
          "GameRounds": 0,
          "EnemiesToSpawn": 0,
          "EventType": "ArenaDeathmatch",
          "Kit": "arena1",
          "WeaponSet": null,
          "Spawnfile": "arena1",
          "Spawnfile2": null,
          "ZoneID": "69997357",
          "GameMode": 0,
          "RespawnType": 1,
          "SpawnType": 0
        }
      },
      "Classes": [
        "arena1"
      ],
      "AutoEvent_Config": {
        "GameInterval": 0,
        "AutoCancel": false,
        "AutoCancel_Timer": 0,
        "AutoEvent_List": []
      }
    }

20. Can you make it so you can only pick kits that you have permission for?