EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. Here: Screenshot

Changing the first two values at the top should help you, look at the configurations for each event just incase, personally haven't tried but should be what you're looking for.

2. I have had the same issue in the past, I do not remember anymore what caused it. I do know the only fix right now is to disable the respawn function with the timer. This will make players respawn instantly after dying so you cannot swap classes in the meantime, which kind of sucks ofcourse.

I just made a bunch of different events with on every event another weapon loadout so there is some circulation in the classes.

3. Does anyone know of a King of the Hill event?

4. Code:
    (09:12:31) | Failed to call hook 'cmdSpawns' on plugin 'Spawns v2.0.35' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Vector3].RemoveAt (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spawns.cmdSpawns (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (09:12:55) | Failed to call hook 'cmdSpawns' on plugin 'Spawns v2.0.35' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Vector3].RemoveAt (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spawns.cmdSpawns (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Spawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    After christmas update yesterday none of my spawns work, and this error pops up when a spawn is trying to be used.

5. I am trying to create events that allow the Murderers (zombies) in it as well. Because the Event Manager doesn't support directly adding them, which is fine, I spawn them in the same zone prior to events. I can kill "zombies" in the zone before launching an event but once the event starts they are unkillable. They can kill me though. I'm looking for a setting that allows things to be killed that are in the zone but not directly part of the game.

My assumption is the zombies are coded using the same AI as animals as they do not come into buildings. When I die to them it says "you killed yourself". Maybe this isn't possible but it would be fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  6. What you're trying to do will not work on this version
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513511309][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, I'm using it on my #3 event server.

7. Created a deathmatch event for me and a friend. but when u kill the other person the class selector comes up but when u click on a class it just spawns you in naked and comes up with this error message.
    Code:
    Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[EventPlayer] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.GiveClassKit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+<GivePlayerKit>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? iV7Z[1441070/76561198072699476]
    Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? G8 Gaming[2957896/76561198046564898]

8. Yes i have this issue too. the timers don't seem to work...

9. Any event that uses timed respawns, any help please

Code:
    (02:01:22) | Failed to call hook 'GiveKit' on plugin 'Kits v3.2.9' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at BaseEntity.get_currentTemperature () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at PlayerInventory.ServerUpdate (Single delta) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at PlayerInventory.OnClothingChanged (.Item item, Boolean bAdded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ItemContainer.Insert (.Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Item.SetParent (.ItemContainer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Item.MoveToContainer (.ItemContainer newcontainer, Int32 iTargetPos, Boolean allowStack) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveItem (.PlayerInventory inv, .Item item, .ItemContainer container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.GiveKit (.BasePlayer player, System.String kitname) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Kits.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (02:01:39) | Entity is NULL but is still in saveList - not destroyed properly? [MD]

10. I think I had the same. You know what is wrong?? I freshly installed the plugin, the event and what is need for that. I started with a DM and was a total mess :O I had no new kit when I respawned and then I cant write anything in-game, all the players on the event have to reconnect etc.. Here is the log, for me is to hard I think..
    Thanks for the help!

(01:55:45) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: )

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Behaviour:get_enabled ()

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.AddUI (Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer element) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.UpdateMessages (Boolean destroyed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.DestroyUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.DestroyPopupUI (Oxide.Plugins.MessageData element) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+MessageData.StartDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+MessageData.<StartDestroy>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(01:55:46) | Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.2.22' (NullReferenceException: )

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.AddUI (Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer element) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.UpdateMessages (Boolean destroyed) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.PopupMessage (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.AddKill (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer victim) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer victim, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(01:55:48) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: )

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.DestroyUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.DestroyPopupUI (Oxide.Plugins.MessageData element) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+MessageData.StartDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+MessageData.<StartDestroy>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(01:56:09) | [Better Say] Server: Valtozasok a szerveren! Info a weboldalon. | Changes on the server! More info on our website! 2017.12.18

(01:56:22) | Failed to call hook 'OnEventPlayerDeath' on plugin 'ArenaDeathmatch v1.2.22' (NullReferenceException: )

at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.PopupMessage (System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.AddKill (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer victim) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.OnEventPlayerDeath (.BasePlayer victim, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.ArenaDeathmatch.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(01:56:48) | say:: vmi gaz van :D

(01:56:48) | [Better Say] Server: vmi gaz van :D

(01:56:54) | [CHAT] [Golo] Elias Ainsworth[21284907/76561198142164268] : jaja

11. Turn Off Spectate mode in config, fix's the problem with respawn thing aftyer death

12. Thank you! I hope they work on the timer to fix it.

13. Aint sure if im doing something wrong, setup event like deathmatch, set it to allow class's however it doesnt just show what i have put inm the classes it shows everything thats ever been in there any ideas ?

14. If we die, we fall down in the water and spawn with beegin too cold what means that you get dmg over time.
    Is there any way to fix this?

15. Im having an issue with Event Manager that seems to not spawn players back to their base after an event has ended leaving them inside the arena zone, however when I reload Event Manager from RCON it seems to spawn them back the their bases. Ill enclose the error log for the end of the arena before i reloaded Event Manager

Code:
    (17:15:24) | Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestoreItems (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.RestoreInfo info, InventoryType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestoreInventory (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.RestoreInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestorePlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestoreLoop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.StartRestoration () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.<EndEvent>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

16. CVC

CVC

Sorry wrong thread (ask) about earlier post. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2018
  17. Is there a way to drop an item automatically to the winner of an Event? I have currency on my server and for that I use a particular item and would like to automatically drop them it after the event ends

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  18. Players respawned in the event after it was over, but didn't get sent home, lost their inventory (Which I warned them COULD happen, so this isn't the issue), I've had this happen many times, but it never broke events before. What do I need to delete, start events from scratch again? Or?
    Code:
    Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'EventManager v3.0.75' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestoreItems (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.RestoreInfo info, InventoryType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestoreInventory (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.RestoreInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+RestorationManager.RestorePlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.CheckForRestore (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+<CheckForRestore>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  19. i got this error after update?

Error while compiling: EventManager.cs(1501,38): error CS0012: The type `Apex.LoadBalancing.ILoadBalanced' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `ApexShared, Version=1.1.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

(23:44:24) | Error while compiling: EMInterface.cs(55,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EventManager' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

(23:44:42) | Calling 'OnLootSpawn' on 'SimpleLoot v1.0.8' took 536ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]

20. Saw something about this in a newer oxide build, try updating oxide again.

Oxide.Rust 2.0.3817
    • Added default reference to ApexShared for plugins; fixes "The type `Apex.LoadBalancing.ILoadBalanced' is defined" errors
      This can also be fixed by adding // Reference: ApexShared to the tops of affected plugins if you don't want to update