EventManager

Moved

Total Downloads: 10,601 - First Release: Dec 16, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.92857/5, 56 likes
  1. What permissions?

2. If you have no escape active then that will stop this giving kits out. However the dev of that plugin has added functionality that allows this to bypass but this needs to be updated by @k1lly0u

3. I use version 3.0.75

4. Hello, we do not use NoEscape but still have this problem.

Edit: Timer on Respawns is causing the problems. When respawns are instant, its fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  5. Yep, exactly the same issue for me. Everything else works fine, but when selecting a re-spawn timer the server basically crashes.

6. To prevent 1 hit headshots, there is a line in the EventManager.cs file that -> if a headshot is true then the damage will be multiplied by 2.

Remove that line from your EventManager.cs and that will prevent the headshots but the damage will still be incorrect.

I'm currently investigating how and why damage is scaled during events as even with this multiplier of 3 hits are not vanilla damage values (100, 70, 45 -> dead) where it should be (100, 70, 45, 10 -> dead)

7. How did you get instant respawns without selecting timer and setting the value to zero?

8. @k1lly0u just an FYI there's a major exploit with Backpacks for Rust | Oxide where in an event people can stash all the weapons into a Backpack and then have it after the event. A lot of people are starting to farm the high end weapons from Gungame because of it.

Not sure if it might be possible to somehow put a block on it :) I'll message @LaserHydra as well to see if he can add an API of sorts to block access when requested.

9. Apparently, for some odd reason the user (on my server if anybody else has experienced this) gets kicked after an event for some reason and no longer shows on the server as a player?

10. For some reason after an event I was put back into the arena with just some old stuff from my hotbar, no clothes and nothing in my inventory. Now the auto events are not running and when the server restarted I was reverted back to the previous said state losing all my inventory. Why? Does it have something to do with restoring data or something? I think this happened to me before

11. upload_2017-12-10_21-42-3.png

Getting the following error message when clicking on "control" in admin page
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512938577][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Are you using the timer respawn function?

12. Good evening everyone. I have an issues that I just can't seem to resolve. Simply put, once someone dies in the TeamDeathmatch they bug out and their entity is deleted. All the items they had on them are gone, and they have to relog to be able to spawn and interact with the world.

I've uninstalled and reinstall the plugins numerous times trying to figure out where the issue is. I've cleared all my configs, but still the issue persists.

Has anyone experienced this in the past? What did you do to fix this issue? Thank you in advance for your help.

--Gorehammer

13. Starting in version 2.1.0 of Backpacks, there's a flag to prevent people from using backpacks. There are versions after this, so use the most current version. Alternately you can set the zone's noboxloot flag to true.

14. This is the same issue we're having on our server now...

For some reason after an event I was put back into the arena with just some old stuff from my hotbar, no clothes and nothing in my inventory. Now the auto events are not running and when the server restarted I was reverted back to the previous said state losing all my inventory. Why? Does it have something to do with restoring data or something? I think this happened to me before

15. Thanks, I helped Laser with getting it going, I was just letting him know to officially push it out to others :)

16. Yes, why is that breaking things?

17. We are using timer respawn function as well. What is wrong? Can someone elaborate? Is there a work around?

18. Any way to stop spam in chat for over users (that's aren't on the event) ?
    Thanks