DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. @grint_projekt

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate it.

`Player Limit For Event` must be configured. Automated event will not start if you do not have at least that amount of players online (default: 10)

2. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

3. Now I want to report: I have waited until 14:40:00. nothing happened. No message, no event. Nothing. But the manual command /dtd works perfectly. Now I will try the new version 0.1.10. I report later. thx for update!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495976272][/DOUBLEPOST]Now the time is correct. I install at 14:56 and the message is: next at 16:07 :) Now I wait ... thx!

4. A couple of questions:
    • What is the permission oxide.grant user nivex dangeroustreasures.use for?
    • What does Newman mode and the Missile launcher mode actually do?

5. @grint_projekt I recommend using a new config.

@Kinesis That permission is used for players to manually start events. Those modes now have descriptions in the overview :)

6. Thank you for the information, but I install updates always new! When I updated a PlugIn, Idon't like only overwrite. Before I install a new PlugIn version, I unloaded the previous version complete and erase all of this PlugIn from the folders plugins, config, data and lang! Only then I install the new version. This is a clean installation and the config files are up to date.

7. @grint_projekt Awesome. Hope everything works for you. If the automated event fails to open, then please use /dtd in-game and report back the message. This command will tell us when the next event is.

8. delete

9. The event is startet :) ! Is there a possibility to extend / adjust the zone radius of myself?

10. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

11. Perfect! :) You are one of the best! :) thx

12. its working good now mate, thanks for an awesome plugin !

13. is there a way to apply a workshop skin to one of the items within the list? I made a few skins and i'd like to use them if possible.

Other than that small question i absolutely love this plugin! players have a blast getting some pvp with juicy loot:)

14. The icon is showing a grey 'Image not Found' error on LustyMap. Is there something I need to do or a file I need to paste in for it to work?

15. @Kinesis You need to install the Lusty Map Icon Pack provided on the LustyMap page. This plugin uses the 'special' icon by default.

16. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

17. Code:
    (11:24:23) | Unloaded plugin Dangerous Treasures v0.1.12 by nivex
    (11:24:23) | Loaded plugin Dangerous Treasures v0.1.12 by nivex
    (11:24:23) | [Dangerous Treasures] Creating a new configuration file
    (11:24:23) | Failed to initialize plugin 'DangerousTreasures v0.1.12' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (11:24:23) | at Oxide.Plugins.DangerousTreasures.LoadVariables () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DangerousTreasures.LoadDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (11:24:23) | Previous version of plugin failed to load: DangerousTreasures
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496075229][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what do i do here?

18. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

19. it says No loot found and nullreferenceexception, after the new update..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496092479][/DOUBLEPOST]I even tried to install it from scratch.. am i missing something?