DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. thanks dude. :)

2. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

3. So i installed update and reloaded and still does the same. Should i removed the config and date and start again ?

Ok i unloaded . Removed data and config and CS. Reinstalled and reloaded. Edited config to 5 from 10 limit . Type /dtd in chat ... still says "10 needed"

4. @Rickne I'm not able to reproduce the bug. You installed 0.1.7 correct?

And you did delete the previous CS file before installing the new one?

5. Loaded plugin Dangerous Treasures v0.1.5 by nivex
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495631680][/DOUBLEPOST]and to answer your question no initially but i just did and reload. Same.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495631742][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah i think the file you uploaded didnt ...er upload ? or you uploaded the wrong one :)

6. @Rickne Ah, you're using a bugged version. Download version 0.1.7 and try again :)

7. Tried . doesnt work. Still the same. Ive downloaded from overview and file history. Both say "Loaded plugin Dangerous Treasures v0.1.5 by nivex"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495632301][/DOUBLEPOST]ok ok i think ive resolved it . I had the wrong damn server files open . Off to bury head .

8. So the issue is resolved now? Awesome.

9. yes it is now tested fully working by this idiot :)

10. Should this current update have no issues then the next update I release will contain a ranked ladder (default: enabled). This ranked ladder will hold the top 10 players who have stolen the most treasure chests.

I'm aware of the current bug where fireballs are used when disabled while newman mode or protection is enabled and the player gets flagged as a traitor. This is also fixed in the next update.

11. Seems like the ingame commands doesn't work. Permissions are granted

12. @maxaki Are you still having this issue? Check the console for any errors, and the config to make sure you're using the right commands. By default admins can use the commands without permission So you should see something. If you can't get it to work then please upload your config and message file to pastebin so I can look at it after work.

13. Plugin works perfect.

14. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

15. add please display Chat notification and LustyMap

16. @RuArt can you elaborate?

17. Notification in chat and on the map