DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. @RuArt There are notifications in chat, and the chests location is drawn with distance on the screen already

2. I propose to modify the plugin

3. I don't like the idea of players instantly dying.

4. that would be nice to have yes.. what he means is that he wants it to be used together with lusty map so we can see the icon on the map if server uses lustymap.. btw Im having some issues with the autoevent, it doesnt seems to do it even with the config correctly configured for it. theres no errors or so it just doesnt start event.

5. @Deeplyfried Use '/dtd' in game the next time this happens and let me know what it tells you.

Alright, I'll add an option for it. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2017
  6. @nivex do you need to add that permiossion to the default group to let them get the "rank" on wipe? or is that auto? :)

7. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

8. just used your plugin and no sounds .....

9. what do you mean no sound ?? i get the rockets fireing down when the events start and fireballs also they have sound

10. is the sound server wide ?

11. @EL_WAPO Not sure what could be causing this issue. The plugin doesn't modify sounds.

12. yeah no one can hear when the event starts etc , just a notification . it was working fine before i did the update tho
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495934232][/DOUBLEPOST]ok got it to work . thanks

13. Hello from Germany - I have a "small" problem I was wondering why at version 0.1.8 nothing happened. It was my first install. No event, nothing. Now I have installed version 0.1.9 again and I noticed the following: When the installation was finished, I was informed: "Next automatic event in 1 hour, 19 minutes, and 23 seconds at 05/28/2017 09: 53:11" But I installed the plugin on 05/28/2017 at 10:32:00. Then of course not an event can start BEFORE this time ...! Is this the reason why no automatic event can starts and how can I change this? Sorry for my english - this is google-translate... ;-)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017
  14. Can we get a live counter in chat, every 20 seconds, before event starts?

15. the /dtd does work as intended I belive, it gives me the information of yards away and it gives me the draw where the treasure is located :)

16. @grint_projekt @Deeplyfried

Ok thanks guys. I will resolve this for you.

@Uncle Rak

Sure, I can add a counter.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495966194][/DOUBLEPOST]@grint_projekt Did the event start after 1 hour, 19 minutes, and 23 seconds? The time is Universal Time thus the confusion. I will change it to Local Time.

@Deeplyfried Are your automated events opening after the duration shown?

17. Thx a lot :) And, can u put a "minutes" and "seconds" etc. in lang file, for translation?
    Thx again! Great work!

18. Sorry, I was not in my place ... but I have not seen any notifications - nowhere - in no file, that an event would have started. Now I will reinstall the plugin again and check if an event starts in the specified time.
    If ingame also does not appear a message that an event is started, I will fly over the map and look out. Then I will report again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1495969415][/DOUBLEPOST]Now I install it at 12:57:00 and the message is: "next automated event 12:29:39". Now I will check the time, which is still given there: 1 hour, 32 minutes, and 30 seconds. But from 12:39 - 12:57 is not 1 hour... ^^ In 1 hour 32 minutes I sign up again

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017
  19. @grint_projekt The date is coordinated universal time. I will change to local time to avoid confusion.

20. OK thanks. Maybe solves the problem. I hope so, because I think the idea for this plugin is very fantastic!