DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Having an issue with the mod Dangerous Treasures, it doesn't seem to be spawning the specified amount of npcs, or it won't spawn any at all. Was hoping for some help with this, I did look at Nivex's profile and help section which sent me to UMod general support forum so I figured I might as well post and ask here instead.

Code:
     "NPCs": {
        "Amount To Spawn": 40,
        "Despawn Inventory On Death": true,
        "Enabled": true,
        "Generate Random Names": true,
        "Spawn Murderers": true,
        "Spawn Murderers And Scientists": true
      },
    Instead of spawning 40 of anything, it spawns nothing. Ideas? I tried turning on and off murderers and scientists and just about everything else.

2. The maximum is limited to 25. I'll add this as a config option in the next update.

3. I set it to 30, setting them to 25 fixed it! Thanks man! Love the mod!

4. Sure. Sorry for overlooking this and causing confusion.

5. @Shade 2 @MrSmallZzy Update 1.2.0 has been released on uMod. NPCs now spawn even when limit is broken, but will not exceed 25. And can spawn at monuments now only, or in addition to world spawns using a random chance setting.

Code:
    Fixed blocked event zone messagesFixed NPCs not spawning when 'Amount To Spawn' is above 25Fixed NullReferenceException spamConfig:Added 'Allow PVP with TruePVE' (default: true)
    Added 'Auto Spawn At Monuments Only' (default: false)
    Added 'Chance To Spawn At Monuments Instead' (default: 0%)
    Added 'Allow Treasure Loot Underground' (default: false)
    Added 'Water To Extinguish' (default: 25)

6. @nivex I'm confused what's the difference?

7. I'm referring to two changes.

You can't spawn more than 25 npc's per event regardless of what Amount To Spawn is set to.

And you can spawn events at monuments now. You can either spawn them only at monuments, or have a chance to spawn them at monuments, otherwise it will spawn an event randomly on the map.

8. Ah I see. Love the change the events being able to spawn at monuments is great!

9. So I downloaded the new file and deleted the old json config file but it didn't generate a new config file that I can edit?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534940553][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Could you upload the full config file so I can copy and paste?

10. You should be able to reload the plugin to get a new one. Attached anyway.

Attached Files: