DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Without the Guardpoint do your zombies or scientist run off?

2. wass working great before update now when i type /dtevent to start event i just get unkown command error

3. why why why
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518136380][/DOUBLEPOST]why why why

Attached Files:

4. this works for me :)

5. Need to update, it does not work anymore

6. is there going to be an update or...should i just uninstall?

7. idk, not tested it, just made plugin compile and run. don't use npcs until plugin will be fixed by the author.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  8. on Version 1.1.2 comment line 1645 work for me....

9. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

10. i redownload the update and ive noticed that players when they enter the dome or fire aura they don't take any damage , is this something ive done or is it the plugin ?? . i have it set to hurt people like and it used to do so before .

11. Just reload the plugin. Nothing was changed regarding that

12. stupid question is it the falling fire balls that damage you when your in the zone or is it when u simply walk in the radius you will lose health .

13. It's the fireballs and even if you go in you can't loot...

14. Yes, the fireballs hurt you, also NPCs if you enable them. You can enable protection for newmans (nakeds).

15. @nivex Is it possible to have the distance to chest countdown in realtime?

16. You mean where it's drawn on the screen, or in chat, or as part of a UI?

17. Yeah, on the screen. As you walk closer to the chest the distance decreases on screen as opposed to being static.

18. For all players or just admins?

Admins wouldn't be an issue. I could simply refresh it more often to be realtime.

Players must be given admin status to have access to DDRAW. As is, the admin flag is given for a few milliseconds to draw on their screen and the flag is removed afterwards. Giving this in realtime would require to give the admin flag each time and remove it. I just don't think it'd be wise to do so.

19. Is there a way I can make events happen once every 12 hours? Instead of 1?

20. Use the config.

Events -> Every Min Seconds -> 43200
    Events -> Every Max Seconds -> 43200