DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Thanks so much, it was wrong at first but I swapped x and y around like you said!

Code:
            public static string FormatGridReference(Vector3 position) // Credit: Jake_Rich
            {
                if (showXZ)
                    return string.Format("{0} {1}", position.x.ToString("N2"), position.z.ToString("N2"));            Vector2 roundedPos = new Vector2(World.Size / 2 + position.x, World.Size / 2 - position.z);
                string grid = $"{NumberToLetter((int)(roundedPos.x / 150))}{(int)(roundedPos.y / 150)}";            return grid;
            }

2. FYI before editing the co-ords^^, and still now.. I am getting this error but it still seems to work fine:

Code:
    (11:28:19) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'DangerousTreasures v1.1.4' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
      at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DangerousTreasures.msg (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.DangerousTreasures+TreasureChest+<SetUnlockTime>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

3. is there a way to just spawn scientist and not both?

4. yes in config. scientist are very good, you only need 1

5. there is no way to just spawn scientist, it only have scientist and murders or murders

6. The event continues to state its at for example M18 and it would be at R17 or something like that and its giving the wrong location what is this based off and why is it stating its in a different location when its clearly not in the other location? how do I fix this

7. just read some posts before >> DangerousTreasures <<

8. So What I did was that and it stated it was like 2 - 3 grids beside where it actually was which is still showing the wrong location sadly

9. i have it, for a temp fix just open dangeroustreasures.cs and search line 1772 like this

Code (Text):
    public static string FormatGridReference(Vector3 position) // Credit: Jake_Rich
    {
    if (showXZ)
    return string.Format("{0} {1}", position.x.ToString("N2"), position.z.ToString("N2"));

Vector2 roundedPos = new Vector2(World.Size / 2 + position.x, World.Size / 2 - position.z);
    string grid = $"{NumberToLetter((int)(roundedPos.y / 150))}{(int)(roundedPos.x / 150)}";

return grid;
    }
    and there u chance this line

string grid = $"{NumberToLetter((int)(roundedPos.y / 150))}{(int)(roundedPos.x / 150)}";

to this:

string grid = $"{NumberToLetter((int)(roundedPos.x / 150))}{(int)(roundedPos.y / 150)}";

its just the x, y chance :D

have fun :p

10. The location broadcasted in chat seems to be wrong.

Checked 3 different events and the location on Lustymap is correct, but what was broadcasted in chat is incorrect.

Location in chat message:
    upload_2018-7-17_22-30-3.png
    Actual location:
    upload_2018-7-17_22-31-25.png

11. Yeah Facepunch changed the grid, just waiting on a fix for this. Or try the post above yours.

12. update of 1.15 is still 1.14 on download

13. wrong version number in cs file only

14. nivex updated DangerousTreasures with a new update entry:

15. Today was my first time using this plugin. I forced an event with /dtevent, then had a player join me nearby. When I entered the dome, I took damage, but he did not.

EDIT: was probably my TruePVE setting for fire - testing.
    EDIT: that wasn't it. Players take damage from fireballs but not from the dome.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2018
  16. The dome doesn't hurt anyone. It's what's inside that does.

17. Right. But me, as the admin, am affected immediately upon entering the dome even without any fire.

18. Only fire and NPC's can harm you unless missiles are set to deal damage. If you want to avoid the fire as an admin then you can set Ignore Flying Players to true in the config and fly inside the dome. To avoid NPC's use Vanish.

19. I understand that. I am just trying to figure out why an admin takes damage on entering the dome and at all places within the dome, whereas a normal player can run freely as long as they avoid the fire drops.

20. Anyway, after a server restart it appears that this no longer happens.