DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Config -> Spawn Murderers -> false

F1, in console: bind P "ent kill"
    Use on box to destroy the entity, or any other entity as well.

2. Is there way to set npc loadout somehow?

3. No, it's random, and it uses Facepunch AI which is still a work in progress.

4. but the next is "spawn murderers + npc", not have a option to only npc spawns.

5. Config -> Spawn Murderers -> false

will only spawn scientist.

6. you have it set to spawn murders and scientists. set it false and only scientists will spawn.

7. thanks nice plugin

8. People can use autocodelocks on chests :D

9. @nivex I have asked @carny666 to add said hook but I have been completely ignored!!! It's cool I will just remove his plugin. Request cancelled ;)

10. Thanks, @GLasiore will fix this asap

He sent me a message about the hook a while back. Maybe he just has been busy.

11. Can you test the attached version to see if this fixes the issue for you ? @GLasiore

Attached Files:

12. I am still able to place a codelock. Is it working? Or not, not sure. A player should test it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516633080][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay it is fixed @nivex , I placed the code lock but anoter player was able to loot it. Code lock is gone but not locked.

13. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

14. Is it possible to have the event spawn in the same location every time?

15. Error since game update
    (12:06:18) | Failed to call hook 'OnNpcPlayerTarget' on plugin 'DangerousTreasures v1.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

16. No. I could add this option in a later update

Is this still happening? Looks like you had an NPC that wasn't networked

17. DangerousTreasures - Failed to compile: DangerousTreasures.cs(1689,22): error CS1061: Type `NPCPlayerApex' does not contain a definition for `GuardPosition' and no extension method `GuardPosition' of type `NPCPlayerApex' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. Error while compiling: DangerousTreasures.cs(1689,22): error CS1061: Type `NPCPlayerApex' does not contain a definition for `GuardPosition' and no extension method `GuardPosition' of type `NPCPlayerApex' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518121166][/DOUBLEPOST]BotSpawn had the same error and they were able to fix this almost instantly.........update pretty please:?

19. FIX: comment lines 1651 and 1688 of the plugin with //
    unsure if it will work as intended, but at least compiled plugin and started event.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518123171][/DOUBLEPOST]here is it

Attached Files: