DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,086 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. as someone who regards the "new" map as useless (cant zoom or pan, poor detail) i am disappointed that "new" map coords is not an option

2. what do you mean? right click after pressing G and you can pan & zoom no problem.

3. new map is awesome
    I remember the days when there was no map at all.You dont know how lucky u have it these days :)

4. "Added scientist and murderer bots to protect the treasure (default: disabled) under NPCs in config."

I'm not seeing the option?

5. delete config, reload plugin

6. @PryMary @KHCloud @tomhud

Please let me know if you see any issues with this update.

Next update will address these issues:
    • Bots no longer drop their weapons on death
    • Fixed bots not despawning items when config option Fireballs -> Enabled -> false
    • Bot inventories now despawn regardless of where they die
    Known issues:
    • Bots could possibly spawn inside of rocks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  7. "Events": {
    "Amount Of Items To Spawn": 6,
    "Amount Of Spheres": 5,
    "Auto Draw Minimum Distance": 300.0,
    "Auto Draw On New Event For Nearby Players": false,
    "Automated": true,
    "Every Max Seconds": 7200.0,
    "Every Min Seconds": 3600.0,
    "Fire Aura Radius (Advanced Users Only)": 25.0,
    "Grant DDRAW temporarily to players": true,
    "Grant Draw Time": 15.0,
    "Max Manual Events": 5,
    "Player Limit For Event": 0,
    "Time To Loot": 900.0,
    "Use Spheres": true

Treasure box activity does not appear automatically

8. will do - think i need to update as ive never seen a bot on my version.

9. I waited for five hours and didn't show up

10. Rust io map has been around for a long time, it is more detailed and a lot more functional , i can also have it showing at the same time with the game running in windowed mode. i cannot do that with the "game" map. to be quite honest i have so little interest in it that i have not attempted more than a cursory look and with just over 4500 hours using it i am quite happy with rust io , i will stick with previous version of plugin which works great with the map i prefer and is running smoothly with chests appearing within the times i have chosen, a great plugin that makes the game more interesting

11. kk i edited the config and bots spawn just fine - all is good
    The Murderers Killed the Scientist so i only had the murderers to contend with :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  12. @nivex the first one with the latest update the bots dropped nothing and the scientist let me walk right up to the box but murderers were coming to attack. Grid ref was spot on though ;)

13. Were you vanished, or naked? And bots despawn their inventory on death

14. Very good update! Only problem i have is to load skins!

15. The treasure box is not an auto start event
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515257054][/DOUBLEPOST]Non automatic boot of the treasure box

16. Neither was fully geared but i did use GR Teleport to jump to the grid ref and run about 30m to the box. I wonder is it possible to stop/block gr teleport from allowing tp to the box grid ref so players have to at least run a certain distance? I will make a post on that thread but not sure if there is something within DT that could stop it?

17. Load skins for the box?

Attach config file

Might be another plugin interfering. I tested it multiple times and each time I was attacked if within 50 meters of the npc.

The plugin author will need to add a hook for this.

18. I have put the request in on the plugins thread and shall let you know once it's updated :)