DangerousTreasures

Moved

Total Downloads: 3,087 - First Release: May 20, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. @PryMary I need a test server in order to do this. I'll see what I can do tomorrow

2. I finally got a test server up on my machine so I'll implement this when I have some free time :)

3. I guess players can place code locks on it and destroy the event

4. Thanks for reporting this

5. Hello. The Dangerous Treasures plugin does not change the icon on my private map. The API of my plugin:

AddMapMarker() => Map?.Call( string url, string iconName, Vector3 position);

Help me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2017
  6. anyway we can have the rockets that target players do damage not alot but enough to scare them back a lil bit?

7. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

8. Sweet TY TY TY Nivex :)

9. hi, we get this error if someone loot the box, and we use economics for that.

error:
    Code:
    19:16 [Info] [Dangerous Treasures] The treasures at -245.88 -20.79 have been stolen by NAMEXYZ!
    19:16 [Error] Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    19:16 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    after someone loot it

our settings:
    Code:
      "Rewards": {
        "Economics Money": 100.0,
        "ServerRewards Points": 20.0,
        "Use Economics": true,
        "Use ServerRewards": false
      },

10. Not sure why this is happening. The API is correct. Let me know if it happens again. You can also modify it to see if that works.

Change

Economics?.Call("Deposit", looter.userID, economicsMoney);

to

Economics?.Call("Deposit", looter.UserIDString, economicsMoney);

in the CS file. Let me know if this helps you.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a bug with Oxide hook calling where it default to the the first method with the same name.

12. yes thx
    Economics?.Call("Deposit", looter.UserIDString, economicsMoney);

this helps us

13. nivex updated Dangerous Treasures with a new update entry:

14. I'm having a weird issue where I install using hte oxide plugin installer, I'm getting the .cs file in my plugins folder but no config file is being created and the dtevent or /dtevent command isn't showing as a valid command ... have I missed something?

15. I won't be of any help with this. If you're using a shared host and having issues installing plugins I suggest contacting them. Otherwise uploading the CS file to the plugins folder is all that needs to be done. On Linux I've had to manually reload the plugin each time it was uploaded, but not for Windows.

16. thanks, I didn't know that I had to save the name exactly, so DangerousTreasures.cs ... turns out I was just lucky with ALL other mods I've installed LOL

17. Is there a way to tie this into the BotSpawn mod?
    BotSpawn for Rust - FAQ | Oxide

would be nice to have some AI defend the box.

and/or is there a way to have the event only show up if there are more than X players on the server?

18. @nivex could the plugin use the map grid reference instead of X & Y co-ordinates it seems now rather confusing having X & Y when there is no way to work out what X and what Y are. However if it were a grid reference it would make for easier location and more forced pew pew between players ;)

Also with the GUI Announcement enabled is there anyway to have it not show in chat as well? Seems a bit odd having it in chat and in the GUI announcement lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  19. I can look into this. Sure.

I'd like to update with the map grid reference but couldn't find a simple way to do so.

I know it seems a bit odd, but in my experience having both is the better option. Often players won't notice one, but will notice the other. e.g. If a player isn't looking at their screen then they won't see the popup but may still see the announcement in chat when they're focused again.