ConstructionConfig

Set health, cost and protection of constructions

Total Downloads: 1,994 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 4, 2016

4.91667/5, 12 likes
  1. Is it possible to change the values of construction upgrades for client-side also? Somehow forcing it?

2. Anyone have any idea what kind of plugin would allow the manipulation of cost to craft each item that's craftable? i.e. making the High Stone Walls External cost four times as much, then using this Nogrod plugin to adjust the toughness of them to make them stronger? That way there would be less density of walls on the map, less entities.

EDIT: I'm stupid. Nogrod also made ItemConfig, just for this customization. Derp.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  3. Still compiles, I think it just needs blueprints taken out.

4. Seems to be strangely reverting back to default toughnesses, reloads don't seem to help.

5. This plugin is not functioning anymore, every time you restart the map to clear RAM the entities revert.

6. could anyone update this please?

7. can anyone update this plugin?

8. Can you make ignore protocol option in config like they did for MagicCraft, it's WAY more convenient.

9. Thats strictly NOT recommended on that plugin.

10. Having to redo the config every week is just annoying xD

11. Pff

Pff

Someone can help me pls?
    How i can change health High External Wall and Gate pls :)

12. can I change the "hp" of containers lixe small wooden boxes with it? If so, how?

13. bugged on update no work :( lol

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any errors in your logs?

15. nope like alot of the plugins atm no errors are showing my list is this so far no errors what so ever there maybe a few more also just not found them yet

Admin Menu
    Admin Radar
    Human Npc
    HammerTime
    Kill Feed
    FancyDrop
    ConstructionConfig

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  16. Hi guys i need help, i have this plugin installed in my server, but i donĀ“t understand how it work, i open the config file and i see a lot of letters, but how i can find what i want? i want to increase the health to the walls, foundation, etc... because when i shot a stone wall with ak, health goes down very fast... thanks.

17. I installed it last week and it works well, but I only want to increase the foundation health, and *maybe* High Stone Walls and Gate at some point.

But after update on Thursday, everything reverted back and I only noticed the config file had been overwritten this afternoon, 2 days after update.

Then I read that the file gets reset every update, and I saw the protocol number at the bottom of the config file. That means for me at least, it's unusable. It's too much work to update a dozen servers every week.

How about an option that stops the config from being overwritten? Or at the very least, let the admin create a "child" config with a few variables that gets read and then updates the new one when the protocol changes? Otherwise I just can't see the point. I'm sorry to sound so negative about this because I'm usually a very upbeat person, but this is painful.