ConstructionConfig

Set health, cost and protection of constructions

Total Downloads: 1,994 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 4, 2016

4.91667/5, 12 likes
  1. Nogrod submitted a new resource:

ConstructionConfig - Set Health, Cost and Protection of Constructions

Read more about this resource...

2. Awesome to see this part of ItemConfig back up! Is there a way to make it rescan all current buildings and reapply the health and dmg protection buffs to all current buildings instead of just ones placed after this has been added?

3. should be included, i've added health update for all existing ones before i released it...

4. Does it do it automatically? Checked it out after putting it on the server and it didn't seem to take effect on preexisting buildings.

5. had a look again, and it seems they have changed even more in the last update concerning the grades. now all constructions have the same grade instances...if i change Twig health, then for all -.- so i need to change some stuff to get it working again...

6. Love this plugin thank you so much now my players don't have to worry about being raided on my PvE server with every part of every base being 10,000,000 health.

7. Plugin is not creating a json config.

EDIT: Working now for some reason. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
  8. Assuming it is not possible - but just out of curiosity - is it possible to display the updated HP for each block in-game? (ie. Metal currently displays 200 HP ingame, when set to 500 in the config; would like to display 500/500 HP)

9. Since I installed this TwigDecay stopped working. Do you see a conflict? I have not touched Twig health, only the others.

10. havn't checked that yet, i use a slightly different version of TwigsDecay but normally only if Twig health is changed it should set the heal again to max

11. My bad, I didn't realize pillars were excluded (on TwigDecay). :p Man I was confused!

12. Hey there, i was editing the health and buildingcosts for some tiers and it works well with costs but for some reason the health is always default ingame.
    Any ideas ?
    http://pastebin.com/jw8FTwMX

13. client displays the default ones...just try to build and check the cost or hit a construction to verify the changes

14. i send you an steam friendrequest because idk how to pm < my english isnt that good to explain what my prob is. In Deutsch wirds dann doch etwas leichter :D(some crazy german)

15. Not working with the latest version of Rust.

16. What is your issue? Using it on latest Rust...

17. Sorry, should have explained more. I have set pillar and foundation health a little higher. They don't change. I am not talking about client side, I know that doesn't change in game. For example I have changed pillar health for armored to 1750. When we test it with hatchet it drops to 999,998 right away.

18. Checked pillar and everything is working...check your config and/or reload...

19. Its working for me but jauge of HP is bugged, can you update it please?
    Really needed plugin