ConstructionConfig

Set health, cost and protection of constructions

Total Downloads: 1,994 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 4, 2016

4.91667/5, 12 likes
  1. has recently stopped working WTB FIX PLEASE

2. gettin this error dude will wait for u to update [Error] ConstructionConfig.cs(179,70): error CS0176: Static member `ItemManager.itemList' cannot be accessed with an instance reference, qualify it with a type name instead

3. Seems that this plugin works for a total of 10 min then players are no longer able to build anything.(breaks on placement). Any one having this issue as well?

4. [Oxide] 4:47 PM [Error] ConstructionConfig.cs(179,70): error CS0176: Static member `ItemManager.itemList' cannot be accessed with an instance reference, qualify it with a type name instead

w/ 2.0.1228 Oxide and 7/30/2015 update

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No issues here, make sure you are using the latest plugin version.

6. You're right, I messed up and sent an old copy... not sure where I put last week's update... lol anyway it's all good now sorry.

7. I'm having a strange issue mind you I am not sure this plugin is still being supported but I can't get the damage modifiers to work. I can get the hp increase to work but not the reduced damage. I would love to have it so twigs could be destroyed but nothing after that tier. Any help would be appreciated. I have tried reloading plugin and redoing the cfg file and still the same. thanks

8. I can get the HP for the foundation blocks to adjust via the config just fine - but it displays weird. It shows 10,000/1000 health, and the bar extends off the right side of the screen. Like this -- Any way I can fix this?

9. Adjust the resistance values instead of health.

10. I only want to modify foundations. I don't want to adjust values for all building blocks. If there was a resistance value for each building block, that would be awesome. I'm just trying to prevent people from blowing out the foundation layer to loot houses.

11. Ah! Not sure there's an existing mod for that. I used to have that on my server but using the same principle you tried and it just confused the hell out of my players so I removed it.

12. Anyway to make individual buildings or building parts 10000hp. not global parts. Like a single wall 10000hp and all other walls on the server regular. Looking to create a town where the towns wall is pretty much indestructible but the buildings inside destructible.

13. No matter what I do the cost of an external wall is always the same.

Code:
    "wall.external.high.stone": {
          "costMultiplier": 2.0,
          "grades": {
            "Stone": {
              "baseCost": [
                {
                  "amount": 700.0,
                  "shortname": "stones"
                }
              ],
              "baseHealth": 500.0
            }
          },
          "healthMultiplier": 4.0
        },
    I've used the construction.reset and after I make changes to the config I've used the construction.reload

What am I doing wrong?

14. cricket.... cricket...

15. The Client UI will not change from default values, since server can't update them, so verify if the consumed items reflect your settings

16. Does this plugin actually work. My doors simply aren't being affected. Code as follows (values are purely for testing purposes)

"Wood": {
    "baseCost": [
    {
    "amount": 200.0,
    "shortname": "wood"
    }
    ],
    "baseHealth": 500.00
    }
    },
    "healthMultiplier": 2

17. It does not change the client values, only server values. The cost will be spent and the server health will prevail but visually its wrong.

On my server I modified tiers and did it by hooking OnEntityTakeDamage reducing and increasing the damage depending on what I wanted to acheive. This way the costs and healthbars still work client side but the c4 damage done to parts varies.

18. Any chance you could show me the example code to my inbox please? I'm not very "hook" savvy at the mo.

19. Not home at the moment. Send me a pm to remind me to send you code later tonight :p