ConstructionConfig

Set health, cost and protection of constructions

Total Downloads: 1,994 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 4, 2016

4.91667/5, 12 likes
  1. ah okay got an idea for the restart issue...the door starts with more health than max;) added a limit for that...

Attached Files:

2. it seems first time from loading the plugin i set the door health reload it works fine i try change the door health again reload and doesnt change same on other parts as well
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450582546][/DOUBLEPOST]my old doors health just shot up to 12500 when health is set too 2000 on plugin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450584915][/DOUBLEPOST]think i got it going now actually after restart health is staying the same now
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450585429][/DOUBLEPOST]i did one more reset too be sure everything is perfect now man cheers

3. is this plugin still working? i changes health and reseources, reload the plugin and restart server and still not works :/

UPDATE!
    it works now i forgott you use this server command... but why will this plugin not list all items like wooden.box stone wall from the stone gate ? :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  4. I was checking out this plugin. Looks great! The hp works and players can see that it is 1500 but I can't seem to get the upgrade cost to work. I will try resetting later, jw if this works and how to make changes easier
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454278966,1454181806][/DOUBLEPOST]So the server has been reset and still making 1500 hp triangles but the resources don't go up.

changes from original config (wood at the bottom):
    Code:
    {
      "Constructions": {
        "assets/prefabs/building core/floor.triangle/floor.triangle.prefab": {
          "costMultiplier": 0.25,
          "grades": {
            "Metal": {
              "baseCost": [
                {
                  "amount": 150.0,
                  "shortname": "metal.fragments"
                }
              ],
              "baseHealth": 750.0
            },
            "Stone": {
                {
                  "amount": 300.0,
                  "shortname": "stones"
                }
              ],
              "baseHealth": 500.0
            },
            "TopTier": {
                {
                  "amount": 50.0,
                  "shortname": "metal.refined"
                },
                {
                  "amount": 400.0,
                  "shortname": "stones"
                },
                {
                  "amount": 300.0,
                  "shortname": "wood"
                }
              ],
              "baseHealth": 1000.0
            },
            "Twigs": {
                {
                  "amount": 50.0,
                }
              ],
              "baseHealth": 10.0
            },
            "Wood": {
                {
                  "amount": 10000.0,
                }
              ],
              "baseHealth": 1500.0
            }
          },

5. please update

6. I'm having an issue with the doors health not updating on server restart or oxide.reload, the hp still shows the default value of 800, the only way I can get the updated hp on doors is by replacing the door with a new one.

Any ideas about this?

7. Need it too.... :/

8. Perhaps that one works for doors?

Attached Files:

9. lol Thanks.
    A few of my players just said that the last one worked.....
    gonna test this out now.

aand well...

since i began using Itemconfiug and cons. config lfor my server build
    im re writing it every week new,,,

isnt there just a easier way to geld old values back ...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455463328][/DOUBLEPOST]+1 works perfect. even All Cell walls. Windows, doors, fence's are back to what i set them on. Great man. ty ! :)

10. Works perfect, thanks a ton for the fix!

11. use something like WinMerge to compare ConstructionConfig.json with ConstructionConfig.json.old, merging that way will be fast...

12. When i set health for somthing, it ends up going back to normal after a server restart

13. v3x

v3x

Same here. The last update broke this plugin pretty bad. It no longer changes the hp of pre-existing structures. It was working perfectly before the last update. I had to take it off and now players have to deal with those over-nerfed high external building parts.

14. Bump hope they update this.

15. v3x

v3x

I have high external stone walls set to 2,000hp. When I damage one that's < 750hp it will repair it back up to 750 and then start taking damage.

16. Get only this, pls fix.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:39 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ConstructionConfig.CreateDefaultConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConstructionConfig.CheckConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConstructionConfig.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConstructionConfig.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. for some reason the external stone walls dont want to change health anymore can someone look into this please
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457149569][/DOUBLEPOST]it will work once you change it to place new high external stone walls but its not updating existing

18. Also they reset with server restart only new placed ones have changed health.

19. External walls dont save because they're deployables and not construction items, they follow a different protocol for placing. Haven't found a workaround yet.

===================================

Last update broke this plugin:

[Oxide] 15:31 [Error] ConstructionConfig plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 15:31 [Error] ConstructionConfig.cs(324,39): error CS1061: Type `DirectionProperties' does not contain a definition for `radius' and no extension method `radius' of type `DirectionProperties' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. Nogrod updated ConstructionConfig with a new update entry: