ConstructionConfig

Set health, cost and protection of constructions

Total Downloads: 1,994 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 4, 2016

4.91667/5, 12 likes
  1. How do i Get This plugin to work? I have changed some values but it wont work

2. have you tried construction.reload after you changed the config? also the client only displays default values...verify it via damaging the construction

3. Ahhh that may have ben it. I frogot to reload

4. Just to confirm, You change the amount of basehealth for all the building parts of a tier right? So changing metal from 300 to 700 should effectively make it stronger than stone. Do the values show up in game? It still shows 300 for sheetmetal.

Thanks

5. I have changed the cost for ladders ( I know the value doesn't change on the menu. ) But it still only taking 300 wood and 50 cloth. Am I doing something wrong?

6. don't work for me. I've changed everything possible, restarted server but still wont work

Moderator edit: Please do not post in all caps.

7. > oxide.reload ConstructionConfig
    [Oxide] 7:40 PM [Warning] Ignored obsolete game extension reference 'Oxide.Ext.Rust' in plugin 'ConstructionConfig'
    [Oxide] 7:40 PM [Info] ConstructionConfig was compiled successfully in 254ms
    [Oxide] 7:40 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin ConstructionConfig v1.0.1 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 7:40 PM [Info] Loaded plugin ConstructionConfig v1.0.1 by Nogrod
    [Oxide] 7:40 PM [Warning] CallHook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ConstructionConfig' took: 3688ms
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433547860][/DOUBLEPOST]Would love to get this fixed as the Health is showing up now ie: 1300/300 etc when you hover !

8. what needs to be fixed?

9. Well I guess it is working but that error keeps flashing. I don't know coding so I dunno if that's acceptable or not. Sorry for my ignorance :(

10. Ah okay you mean the warnings. You can ignore them, but i remove at least one with an update later this day.

11. Ahh okay appreciate it.

12. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:46 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ConstructionConfig' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 7:46 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConstructionConfig.UpdateConstructions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConstructionConfig.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    my error im getting ! :s

13. Nogrod updated ConstructionConfig with a new update entry:

Cleanup

14. Working fine now ! thank you, just had to delete config and plugin and reuploaded and it worked :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
  15. Backup your config, and try to compare it with a new generated one. I can't reproduce the issue but it looks like an entry is missing in the config

16. Just fixed it read above :)

17. Won't generate a new config for this or the ItemConfig after fresh uploads

18. Hello Is it possible to add schedules to enable or disable the C4 it would be perfect thank you for your reply

19. No matter what I have my config set to for Mining Quarries on they are unaffected. I've tried

oxide.reload ConstructionConfig
    construction.reload

Restarted the server, tried placing a new quarry just in case the past placed quarries were just bugged. Nothing.
    Plugin loads fine with no errors. Just not working for me with quarries at all.

My settings, would this not work?
    Code:
    "mining_quarry": {
          "costMultiplier": 1.0,
          "grades": {},
          "healthMultiplier": 0.2

20. Any one having issues with this after todays update? Ive updated the config but doesnt seem to take affect after a reload or restart