BetterChatMute

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,515 - First Release: Jan 9, 2017 - Last Update: Jan 23, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. LaserHydra updated BetterChat Mute with a new update entry:

2. Hi Hydra! Thanks =3
    Enerything I've done are in. Thanks again!
    But one question - why does you calling SaveData in foreach? Isn't that better use it after we come thro all expired mutes?
    Also - You left useless "You Are Muted" lang line

3. I think it is bad idea to save data each iteration.

Can you use this instead?
    Code:
    if(expired.Count > 0)
        SaveData(mutes);

4. Time mute is not working at all:
    /mute vlad 12d
    Failed to call hook 'CmdMute' on plugin 'BetterChatMute v1.0.2' (TimeZoneNotFoundException: Exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' was thrown.)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have a timezone set on your server?

6. I have no idea. I got no access to the server machine....

7. LaserHydra updated BetterChat Mute with a new update entry:

8. why remove the muteall function? :(

9. I really don't understand why you use seperate variable hasExpired if you can just check the count elements of the list after all iterations.

10. plugin dont work at the moment,error cannot load.. older version works

11. Everything seems to be working for me. Can you please provide more information about this error?

12. Hi
    Brill plugin but got an issue since betterchat split into BetterChat + Betterchatmute don't know why but this is causing an issue with the Quests plugin as in mute /unmute dont seem to work it tells the person they are muted but they can still type in chat. not sure if its this plugin or quests that need looking at but i'll post on quests page as well
    Many Many Thanks
    PureJaguar

13. Can mutes be printed to Console? This would be great to ensure that staff are not abusing the permission :)

14. They are right now......

15. As Vlad-00003 said, they are.

16. Ahhh thanks heaps! Somehow I seemed to have missed that. @LaserHydra if I could make a small feature request (by the looks of it it wouldn't take that long to implement). Would you be able to implement placing an API call to Slack upon a mute?

Slack | Oxide

This would be fantastic to keep track of mutes :) A message such as 'Initator mute Playername for xx duration' would be amazing!

17. Pretty simple. If you only check the count, the plugin would save every 10 seconds, wether anything changed or not.
    In the way I did it, it only saves the data if something actually changed (a mute expired)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487745541][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Will reimplement that in the next update!

18. For those wanting a Slack integration with the Slack API, this will work straight away no setup required

@LaserHydra got it sorted with this one, only took around 8 lines :)

19. Your message probably gonna be deleted soon, "to prevent random version posting"
    1. Use diff and upload patch file here. This should work.
    2. You forgot about putting expiried mutes to slack =3

20. No, if expired.Count > 0 it means that you need to save the data, because you anyway will remove ids from mutes contained in expired.

My solution:
    Code:
    timer.Repeat(10, 0, () =>
    {
              List<string> expired = mutes.Where(m => m.Value.Expired).Select(m => m.Key).ToList();          foreach (string id in expired)
              {
                  mutes.Remove(id);
                  PublicMessage("Mute Expired", new KeyValuePair<string, string>("player", players.FindPlayerById(id)?.Name));
              }          if (expired.Count > 0)
                  SaveData(mutes);
    });