1. LaserHydra submitted a new resource:

BetterChat Mute - Simple mute system, made for use with BetterChat

Read more about this resource...

2. LaserHydra updated BetterChat Mute with a new update entry:

3. When you give a player mute for a while
    after restarting the plugin make infinite time

4. thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  5. this is for mute player to player or admin to player ?

6. Calling hook OnBetterChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BetterChatMute - False (Boolean)

7. Requesting globalmute function, sometimes muting everyone is preferred.

8. I am wondering the same thing.

9. /mute is for admin, /ignore is for player.

10. Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: UFilter - True (Boolean), BetterChatMute (True (Boolean))

11. Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BetterChat - True (Boolean), BetterChatMute (False (Boolean))

12. Not working plugin mute players write?

13. make the logs showed who gives Mute.
    and to the player who will receive the mute was showing through as he expires.

14. the timer does not work properly.

15. Hi
    Just moved over to the new Betterchat and Betterchatmute but if i mute somebody they can still type in chat it just warns them there muted any ideas

16. ^^^ this doesn't seem to work. I can still see muted players in chat. This also needs a player option for /ignore like the old betterchat had. This is core functionality, IMO.

17. The author you where your plugin is not working! Together with the plugin quests!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  18. Hi! For RU not working or constantly overload. Before there were no problems.
    Calling hook OnBetterChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: UFilter - True (Boolean), BetterChatMute (False (Boolean))
    Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: UFilter - True (Boolean), BetterChatMute (False (Boolean))

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2017
  19. Hello!
    I've got a strange problem - expiried mutes are still in the list, so after plugin\server restart the players, who was time-muted are still muted.
    So After each restart I have to manually unmute them. Is this normal? =_=
    I got it - while checking expiried mute you are not saving data.
    This helped me:

Code:
                timer.Repeat(10, 0, () =>
                {
                    List<string> expired = mutes.Where(m => m.Value.Expired).Select(m => m.Key).ToList();                foreach (string id in expired)
                    {
                        mutes.Remove(id);
                        SaveData(mutes);
                        server.Broadcast(lang.GetMessage("Mute Expired", this).Replace("{player}", players.FindPlayerById(id)?.Name));
                        Puts(lang.GetMessage("Mute Expired", this).Replace("{player}", players.FindPlayerById(id)?.Name));
                    }
                });

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  20. Hello again!
    Can you please add timeleft for reply to muted players? Thanks