BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,141 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. There's another issue I'm having. Sometimes /ban works and most of the time it's just an unknown command.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why would that be related to this plugin? This plugin doesn't provide or handle the chat commands from other plugins.

3. Sorry I only noticed now this is the wrong thread. I have multiple tabs open and thought this was enhanced ban system

4. Hi, i have a little question, Rust Client block max length to chat at 100 carachtere no ? Because i tried to define "Maximal Characters Per Message" to 128 and 256 and it's not work.

Thanx for you answer.

5. Hi, Yep i have a same problem.

6. That may be. The maximal characters setting is mainly there to set it below default or simply to avoid overlength messages sent per console.

7. And is it possible to increase this restriction ?

8. The plugin can not change the existing client restrictions.

9. Ok merci :)

10. It seems players can type <color=orange>message</color> and with size, this makes chat a shit show.

Are there anything we can do about it?

11. I would like to request the ability to see private messages in the console and then in turn in the logs.

I recognize they are meant to be private, but as an admin, nothing should be private from me.

Thanks!

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't provide private messages.

13. This is an issue on the top of my todo list, I'll work on it when I am back at home.

14. Can someone help me ? bug.png

15. There is no such command as you put 'chat add user'..
    chat group add <group> create a new group
    chat group remove <group> remove a group
    chat group set <group> <setting> <value> change a group setting
    chat group list list all groups
    chat user add <player|steamid> <group> add a user to a group
    chat user remove <player|steamid> <group> remove a user from a group
    chat user groups <player|steamid> list groups of a user

16. Hello, How can i hide "[Player]" tags.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515064221][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "GroupName": "default",
    "Priority": 0,
    "Title": {
    "Text": "[Player]",
    "Color": "#55aaff",
    "Size": 15,
    "Hidden": true,
    "HiddenIfNotPrimary": false

I answered myself. Thanks

17. "HiddenIfNotPrimary": true
    needs to be true for all groups
    and Priority needs set can do that if you upload the file quote this post so i get a alert

18. Looking for a way to limit newcomers to spam chat --- for instance for the first 30 minutes new user won't be able to write anything, is this possible?!

19. Hello Betterchat gods i need help with installing it
    I have oxide and i put it in the plugins folder and nothing worked.
    I have used the betterchat program it doesnt seem to help either. If anyone could help that would be cool thanks, I even tried the commands none of them worked it just feels like the plugin is broken or im a retard

20. @Kaidan201 Try granting yourself betterchat.admin then using the commands. Check the plugin is properly loaded in your console too.