BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,142 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. Yes.
    I had it installed, but when I change the text colour option, it doesn't change and just stays white.

2. hello how to save the group because when I'm in the group admin I disconnect and reconnect I redien in the default group

3. group names/ colors not working after rust/oxide update
    anyone having this problem?

4. got the same problem but the "HiddenIfNotPrimary": false <---- set to true didnt work! HELP

5. You must reload plugin after you change anything in the config

6. Please read the FAQ.

7. Please block using the html commands (<color>, <size> ...)

upload_2017-12-16_16-11-15.png

8. Same problem.

Groups, Factions and Color donĀ“t work

9. When I say only one word in the chat, all the groups disappear ("TAG's"), but when you speak more than one word it returns to normal with all the "tag", what can be?

10. post list of all plugins

11. https://i.imgur.com/8o4wHgM.png

this started to happen after I rebooted the server and updated the server / oxide / rust io

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2017
  12. check log file for errors or conflicts

13. when i type "s" and "?" "$" or any other special characters it causes my ranks are bugged and i see them as basic

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2017
  14. how to this? how to ignore empty chat or single character?

15. Can confirm all of the above haha. Not sure what's different this time.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513924151][/DOUBLEPOST]I almost thought someone had fiddled with our oxide.groups.data or even deleted our better chat config lol.

16. Try disabling BabelChat or PlayerChallenges to find out which causes the issue.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513942735][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll take a look

17. Tried to unload PlayerChallenges, but same. Only way to get rid of this is to unload BetterChat, but then i lose tags from Betterchat and PlayerChallenges.