BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,141 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. I tried that thats what I mean by the commands, When i do "Grant user <Name> betterchat.admin" in the server console i get the 'Command not found'.
    When I checked the console it looks like it loaded properly, but I wasnt satisfied so I reloaded the plugin and got the same result

2. Use "oxide.grant" instead. Simply "grant" is no longer a thing.

3. Thanks it worked!!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515366066][/DOUBLEPOST]Also is there a owner permission or no?

4. Hey guys. I have a problem. I have 3 groups: default,admin,owner and i try to stay in owner group and after some time it shows me that i'm in all and my name is [Member][Admin][Owner]Name.How can i fix this ?

5. kpd

kpd

hi there. How i can turning off/on prefix in game?

6. There are many posts about this how to fix it and most are from me but if you upload the betterchat.json from your data folder I will fix it for you download.png
    Use the option to upload the file please

7. Possible to permit a specific betterchat group from public chat?
    Such as a specific "newcomers" group, where every member is unble to use the chat but instead see a message stating that their chat will be activated once they switch their group?

8. not from this plugin

9. Thanks for your help ! I have a big problem with this.

Attached Files:

10. Here you go

Attached Files:

11. Actually I believe you can using a certain trick, it should work for Rust, though I am unsure about other games.

Try emptying the Chat Message Format for the group which you don't want to be able to chat.

12. İ Need Help

How is it done colorful?

Help Me Please?

Screenshot

13. how to make? i dont understand.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515438405][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshot

14. Will try!
    Possible to respond those users when they'll be allowed to chat?

15. use #A62459

16. Not when using above trick without a seperate plugin.

17. Any plugins you'd recommend?
    I've tried using auto chat bot and setting the {message} to a trigger string, to trigger an automated chat message as a response, but chat bot seems to not see that modified message but it's just based on the actual message..

Here is what I've set
    "Chat": "{Title} {Username}: triggerstring"

but this time, "triggerstring" is being sent from every {Username}

Edit: plugins name is "Smart Chat Bot"

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2018
  18. LaserHydra updated Better Chat with a new update entry: