Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,961 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. To wipe all backpacks, while the server is not running or the plugin is unloaded, delete the .../oxide/data/Backpacks folder. That folder contains all the saved backpacks.

2. Thanks! That worked perfect!!

3. You need to go into Oxide data file and delete Backpacks folder.

4. Is there a way to bind a key to open the backpack because its really annoying to type /backpack all the time and it makes it way easyer for people.

5. in the f1 console type bind b backpack.open this will bind it to B, or you can use whatever you want.

6. Its doesn't work nothing is showing up in the console about that command you just said and pressing B ingame doesn't work either.

7. As stated above, Press F1 to open your in game console, in there type "bind b backpack.open", and then you can use B to open the backpack

8. Quote from Diesel 42o:
    As stated above, Press F1 to open your in game console, in there type "bind b backpack.open", and then you can use B to open the backpack

Once you have typed in "bind b backpack.open" in F1 console, go into inventory(Tab), press B.....Backpack will appear on right side of
    inventory.

9. Ok, i'm not sure what im doing wrong here. Im trying to get everyone on the server to be able to use a back pack but im not having any luck. I'm putting
    • oxide.grant user <player> <permission> grant permission to player
    • oxide.grant group <group> <permission> grant permission to group
    I'v tried putting them into my rcon panel and my F1 commands. what am i doing wrong? its not alowwing me to do anything =/
    Sorry in advance i'm new to trying to install plug-ins.
    So I did this oxide.grant <default> <backpack.use>
    But I can't get any further then that

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  10. Is there a way to not show the backpack on your back?

11. Like this
    oxide.grant group default backpack.use
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515316198][/DOUBLEPOST]
    oxide/config/Backpacks.json
    "Show On Back": false,
    Code:
    {
      "Backpack Size (1-3)": 1,
      "Blacklisted Items (Item Shortnames)": [
        "rocket.launcher",
        "lmg.m249"
      ],
      "Drop On Death": true,
      "Erase On Death": false,
      "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
      "Show On Back": false,
      "Use Blacklist": false
    }

12. L4x

L4x

Hi guys, sometimes a question with which command or rather how do I get the back pack on the back? because if I look down I have textures error. How can I fix this

13. Is there going to be another update on this? Seems to be broken since the last update. Thank you

14. yup the blacklist dont seem to be working all the time

15. whenever i type in oxide.grant group default backpack.use the command console says the permission is not found?

16. The permission is backpacks.use

17. If you configure it right not only will you not lose items or get looted but it will hold your possessions placed in it from one wipe to the next.

18. Server immediately crashes after 1/25/2018 update upon opening the backpack.

19. reinstall your oxide will fix it. only problem i can say i have sicne the update is i used to press b to open and b to close but now i have to pres esc to close it

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018
  20. didn't fix anything it still crashes the server