AutoPurge

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,818 - First Release: Dec 27, 2015 - Last Update: Sep 18, 2017

5/5, 34 likes
  1. Norn submitted a new resource:

Auto Purge - Automatically removes entities created by inactive users

Read more about this resource...

2. Norn updated Auto Purge with a new update entry:

3. Norn, this is exactly what we so many of us have been asking for. Thanks!

4. Before we try it, what happens if 4 guys have built a base together a one goes absent?

5. It'll still remove those entities.

6. the timer will not work while the server closed?

7. Instead of an owner check, could it do a prod2 check and see if anyone that built over a certain percentage (say 10%) has been online?

8. I can have both and people can choose which, I'll add that in the next version.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451323548][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'm sorry I'm not sure what you mean? No plugin works when the server isn't online, the server is the host.

9. @Norn Is there a way to check which players are within Cupboard authorization so there is a way for friends to continue on a building without the actual player who placed the building block be counted alone for inactivity ?
    Not sure if Friends API would be the best since not many would keep in mind to add each other in the list.

10. I'm gonna implement the idea in the previous post using percentages as another method that server owners can switch between.

11. Excellent, thanks.

12. Love it!
    Was going to write the same as cheeze.
    Can't wait!

13. Looks awesome! Great work! I was trying to take a look at the code in my limited capacity. Is there a pause or a time between alerting the players that there will be a lag spike when running the purge? Seems like it would be helpful if they had a couple seconds to run or finish fighting. Not sure if that is possible or if it is an issue.

Let me know if anyone has tested this!

14. Thank you Norn for this plugin!

15. Is it just reboot the server if the timer?
    When the timer is reset or reboot happens?

16. Any there any chance you could add something like this for Hurtworld? As there is no decay etc! It would be great. Thanks

17. I have it installed just haven't got around to setting up a server yet, I'll give it a go though :) although EntityOwner or something of that equivalent will still be needed

18. Well if you can get something like this up and running there would be an epic bow coming your way.

We're the most popular 10x Server, and lets just say after 4 days theres soooo many empty raided bases!

19. I tried a local server (don't want take the risk with 100 players), just wiped, and autopurge remove my deployables when i do autopurge.run.

I'm online and just beside entities and deployables. Look =

Before after =

Attached Files:

20. I run it on a server with 30+ active players daily, works fine

not sure what happened with you, most likely you haven't set it up right