1. just quick question;
    Is this half open door issue related with this plug or not?

I just wipe the server and installed latest oxide 309 and installed latest antiwallhack plugin

build house, disconnet/re-connect and found that; all metal doors half open

2. No, this happens to every servers including vanilla servers

3. Code:
    5:54 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Anti Wallhack v1.6.0 by Reneb & ownprox
    5:54 PM [Info] AntiWallhack: Creating a new config file
    5:54 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter:
    5:54 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiWallhack.OnEntityEnter (.TriggerBase triggerbase, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5:54 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter:
    5:54 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiWallhack.OnEntityEnter (.TriggerBase triggerbase, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. O M G i'll start blocking people if you keep showing me this error ...

5. understood that, other than half open door there is also dissepear chat message error in rust

this last update really problematic

6. Сrop the images! We are not interested in your desktop and video that you are watching! :mad:

7. CHR

CHR

Good Job, thats Teamwork.
    just for people that keep post error!

8. Thank you! ;)

9. 6:12 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter:
    6:12 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

10. On we wash the server such cheaters run - the Plug-in doesn't help what to do? Help these hackers bothered already!
    Today I updated a plug-in according to the instruction - I did everything correctly! But it gives out such mistake.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
  11. This plugin helps agaisnt those cheaters yes.
    And this error, ill repeat it for the 20 billionth time, does not matter, i can't seem to find from where this error is comming but the plugin still works fine

12. But, but, but, ...
    It's an error! :p

13. I know ... But i havent been able to reproduce it manually i have NO idea why it's comming :/
    Been like 20versiins that i tried to fix it but always fail.
    The plugin still works though

14. Are you able to trigger it or does it appear to be random?

15. if i knew how to trigger it i probably would have found a fix XD
    no it appears to be random :/

16. idk

since today morning 0700hrs we are in server with 6 other player and no any error appear

probably it's happening while somebody teleport to anotherone while standing near the foundation and it cause to wake up in wall and getting interesting error

17. dont think so as it usually happens on server start.