1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

Anti Wallhack Alternative - Alternative anti wallhack to my other one, this uses a new way of detections ...

Read more about this resource...

2. Oo Cornfused..

3. Why?

4. Hello!

I am going to test this one. In fact I've downloaded and installed it already, removing the other one. I will check how it works the new detection way , since I like the idea of getting the player back if he steps in. Not a bad way for avoid false positives compared with the other one.

By the way the other one has been improved, still banning "false positives" but not many compared with previous versions.

So for those who are reading this, let me say , Reneb is doing it better as it keeps updating the plugin.

5. yeah i know ... the other way was a good idea but :/ still lots of bugs (if you walk on walls (like if you just make lots of walls next to each other and walk on them) it will ban you :/)
    but we will see.
    working on a C# plugin because i'll be able to do more checks with C# with faster and better performance.

6. can you give option of kick instead of just banning?

7. giving no options atm just want to see how it's going.

8. Where do we install it since it's not a lua? Does it still go into the plugins folder?

9. Yes it's safer, i still really like if people that download and use the plugin give me feedbacks on kicks to see if they were failed or not.
    And yes you still pût it in the plugins folder but you need Last Nights oxide version.

10. Ah, okay. Thanks! Will give feedback. Gonna try it on my server.

11. I have the version 1179, can you run it in my server¿

12. with the latest oxide yes

13. (21:54:09) | [Oxide] 9:54 PM [Info] AntiWallhack plugin failed to compile! Exit code: 1

(21:54:09) | [Oxide] 9:54 PM [Info] Microsoft (R) Visual C# 2008 Compiler version 3.5.30729.5420

for Microsoft (R) .NET Framework version 3.5

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

\oxide\plugins\AntiWallhack.cs(13,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'RustPlugin' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422471432][/DOUBLEPOST]Oxide for Rust Experimental 2.0.209

14. You dont have the latest oxide version

15. write a plugin that would ban over IP in the message
    please:)

16. I'm new to the c# this Will Côme over time ^^

17. oxide-2.0.209-20150124 o_O
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422472143][/DOUBLEPOST]+ Oxide.Ext.Rust.dll (Oxide.Ext.Rust.260115)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015