1. and can you open the door?

2. I can open and close the door no problem
    also I remove door and replace no problem too
    just after restart, server loading doors as half open door :)

no error in console or log files
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423580791][/DOUBLEPOST]problem is not related with AntiWallhack!

I remove the plugin and after restart saw the doors half open again!

3. After restart:

Code:
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)[Oxide] 6:08 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

4. After restart - works fine

5. lol my server crash I guess

there is no loaded plugin but still all doors half open after restart

now instead of remove door I will also remove doorway and replace

if the problem solved I will report again

6. so i got confirmation that 100% vanilla servers also get the bug of the doors halfway openned.

7. lol

I was wondering what they broke with last rust update

I do not suprise

as usual: 1 step ahead 2step back

8. 2015-02-10_00002.jpg

lol I just verify it my self

poblem related with last rust update not related with plugin

There is a problem only with metal doors even lock on it or not

look at the picture. only metal doors half open(i.e. with stone doorway or wood doorway & with lock on it or without lock doesnt matter if you have metal door you will be find your doors as half open after disconnect and reconnect the game)

there is no problem with wooden doors!

Interesting point is, in order to catch this bug you just need to disconnect and re-connect (no need to restart server) therefore I can not understand how this bug not solved yet

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  9. yeah mate happend a few times with me only bug earlier was wooden doors were erroring the script after the timer run its duty, but as reneb said there still seems to be a error on OnEnterEntity, i can fix that i think its the way your checking base player i did it like this not sure if this is possibile on a enitity

mabey you can do entity.ToString() == "player/player (BasePlayer)" to check its a player before doing any conversions to a BasePlayer then i simply just cast BasePlayer this
    Code:
    void OnEntityAttacked(MonoBehaviour entity, HitInfo info)
            {
                if (entity != null && info != null  && info.HitEntity && (string)info.HitEntity.ToString() == "player/player (BasePlayer)")
                {
    if(ClanMembers.ContainsKey((int)((BasePlayer)entity).userID))
                    if (IsFriendly((int)((BasePlayer)entity).userID, (int)((BasePlayer)info.Initiator).userID))
                    {
                        while (info.damageTypes.Total() > 0)
                          info.damageTypes.Set(info.damageTypes.GetMajorityDamageType(), 0);
                        info.HitMaterial = 0;
                    }
    }
    }
    second opening test server

so far a chicken has visited
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:23 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/chicken (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:24 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/chicken (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:24 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/boar (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:24 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/boar (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:25 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/chicken (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:26 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/chicken (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:26 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/boar (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:26 PM [Info] autospawn/animals/chicken (BaseNPC)
    [Oxide] 6:27 PM [Info] player/player (BasePlayer)           <----- yay it works
    [Oxide] 6:27 PM [Info] player/player (BasePlayer)
    [Oxide] 6:27 PM [Info] player/player (BasePlayer)
    and here is 1.7 should have literally no red errors now lemme know if it does p.s i love this script its my pleasure to make it better thank you reneb for creating it here you go

(dont worry i grabbed latest version before i modified more)
    1.7: http://pastebin.com/s7cv9A2i

p.s we should work on a antispeed hack i can make a much better one then the current one using a timers i released, i can do checking 5 players at once ect for around 30 seconds each player and ive looked at your anti speed hack you seem good at detecting it but not very good at looping the players ect, we should totally just make a pro one between us, ima try fiddle with threads itll be brilliant if we can use them we can make a sick antihack you got skype ?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  10. If préfer steam, i never open Skype ^^
    And i do loop in all players, but for à certain time only, so éven when i have 50-70pmayers on my server only less then 10 are checked at the same time, which doesnt cause lag cause of the c#

11. i mean if threads work we can do some good stuff with them it wont effect the server if you use threads i dont know if they work yet not tried sure i got steam its ownproxie

12. Reneb updated Anti Wallhack with a new update entry:

removed doors

[DOUBLEPOST=1423609007][/DOUBLEPOST]ok when i pushed the update i actually saw that it only bugs with stability on, removing the plugin or not doesnt change the bug.
    well for this version until i add something else i'll keep the doors off the plugin.

13. reneb mate it only seems to happen when you reload the script, without server restart, been running it for 6 hours now no issues at all

im using the modded ver i released earlier: http://pastebin.com/s7cv9A2i

check how i check if its a player at enterentity and leaveentity

i havent seen a red error in 6 hours

14. i know but using: if(entity as BaseEntity)
    works fine also :)

15. Yes, the doors half open is not related to this or any other plugins... seems like CORE Rust issue.

I do see this error on load of the plugin as well:

Code:
    [2/10/2015 9:02:22 PM] [Oxide] 9:02 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiWallhack.OnEntityEnter (.TriggerBase triggerbase, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [2/10/2015 9:02:22 PM] [Oxide] 9:02 PM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Plugins.AntiWallhack.OnEntityEnter (.TriggerBase triggerbase, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hope this helps you trouble shoot this.

And of course Thanks for another AWESOME plugin!

-TheDoc

16. 10:52 AM [Error] AntiWallhack: NullReferenceException while calling OnEntityEnter:
    10:52 AM [Error] AntiWallhack: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

17. I am not going to repeat myself ...
    I KnOw about this error,
    IT doesnt matter!
    Only happens on server restart and doesnt break the plugin.
    Ill fix it when i found exacly what does it

18. sorry
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423645598][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for your efforts
    great plugin, I really like:)