1. i've tried with the walls only i have to admit, didnt try with the door hack.
    but i would guess that they would rapidly fix all that as they did with walls, it will happen with the rest also.

2. Sounds good, I would hope they have it fixed by next update or so. I did test with the walls and seen how that no longer works so hopefully this will not be a future problem.

3. This plugin is very much needed!
    We have disabled on the server check the EAC and VAC, and cheaters go through walls and doors...
    The author, I beg you, let it update or fix the plugin, we are waiting!

4. then place back EAC and VAC ;)

5. I can't, I have the program ASTER and she requires Windows was in test mode. EAC does not work in this mode... If I turn the EAC and VAC protection won't let me on my own server. Many players have issues with the launch of the EAC.
    Author, please update the plugin! I know at least 3 servers, where it is waiting for the updates...

6. if you dont have vac it means you have a cracked server so we don't support those.
    and anyway, wallhacks provoke crashs of computers when you try to use them, so even without EAC and VAC, most wallhacks are impossible.
    Seems like only the door one still is usable, but i guess it's a question of time before they fix it also.

7. We have an official server "[RUS] ASADA Rust Game Server" this is not a pirated version. Let's hope that door and make impassable, because cheaters use loopholes...

8. VAC is always on then :p

9. My "bat" file:
    Code:
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -load -server.secure false -server.maxplayers 100 +server.hostname "[RUS] ASADA Game Server" +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +server.identity "ASADA" +server.seed 1242140628 -server.worldsize 4000 -logFile "output.txt" +rcon.password "???"
    -server.secure false - off EAC and VAC.

10. no server.secure only removes EAC not VAC.

Code:
    server.secure <true/false (Default true)> ; If true, EAC will kick banned or unregistered users upon joining.

11. The author, just tell me, are you going to develop this plugin further or not?
    Many want this plugin worked...

12. No as wallhacking is becoming impossible, and probably Will be very hard with next week update.
    If wallhacking becomes à new problem i will be remaking it but at the moment with EAC and rust antiwallhack system, it should be way then enough

13. have not gone away wallhackers - like walking through walls and go

14. indeed were getting normal wallhackers back on the server again, either they developed a new wallhack method, or the newest update didn't fix it enough.