1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Here is my Log, I am getting the same error.

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which error? A fixed version was already posted above for this plugin.

5. current 1.0.4

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Thanks! I could have sworn I grabbed that file. why isnt the download button updated with the fix? Would make it easier for people to find fix after an update.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't mine, so I wouldn't want to force changes on someone else's plugin. ;)

9. i got this error:
    Code:
    10:27 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin welcomemessages (2) (Exception: Plugin is missing main class)
    10:27 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Ext.Python.Plugins.PythonPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginLoader.LoadPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, Boolean waitingForAccess) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    10:28 PM [Info] AntigriefJail, ClearInventory, CustomDeathMessages, Help, Location, MOTD, PlayerInformations, PlayersList and TimedExecute were compiled successfully in 3092ms
    10:28 PM [Error] Error while compiling AntigriefJail.cs(268,52): error CS1061: Type `GameManager' does not contain a definition for `GetIdentityMap' and no extension method `GetIdentityMap' of type `GameManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    10:28 PM [Error] Error while compiling MOTD.cs(48,35): error CS1501: No overload for method `AppendChatboxServerSingle' takes `2' arguments
    10:28 PM [Error] Error while compiling PlayerInformations.cs(605,35): error CS1501: No overload for method `AppendChatboxServerSingle' takes `2' arguments

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Delete welcomemessages (2).py, and only keep welcomemessages.py. Make sure to overwrite when you update, not create another

11. Через какую программу компилировать плагин ?
    ----

Through what program to compile the plugin?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin is loaded by Oxide, not compiled. Simply place it in your oxide/plugins folder.

13. How do you edit/change the welcome message, I opened it in notepad++ uploaded it again and still says the same default message when I join the server, thanks.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you are editing the config under oxide/config, not the plugin itself. Once you save it, just reload the plugin.

15. The plugin doesn't load the custom config changes.

And obviously I've reloaded the plugin, restarted the server and obviously uploaded the modded file.........

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

17. No errors just refuses to load the modded config file, tried hard changing the plugin and it still shows the original message *pulls hair out*.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally if the config isn't loaded and reset, it means it wasn't edited properly.