1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be installing Oxide only while the server is shutdown.

2. k thanks

3. broken, edited my own text but join game still prompt with the default welcome message

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
  4. Upload your config file

5. have solved it, thanks!!

6. How did you solve it? I have the same problem.... the other plugin is working well, but the welcomes message doesn't seem to work and it just says the normal welcomes message.
    When i try to relo.ad the plugin, it says the plugin welcomemessages is not loaded.

my file is attached... can someone help me please?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You should be editing the config, not the plugin itself.

8. Ok i am a noob! But wich config file? And should i put some text in an config file or do you mean i should upload it here?

Sorry for my beginnersquestions :(

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The config under oxide/config, welcomemessages.json.

10. Wow you are quick in answering!! Thanks!
    I will look at that file .... Please can you still tell me if i should upload it here or what do you want me to do with that to fixe the problem?
    Like i said i am a total beginner..

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just edit that .json file using a program such as Notepad++, save it and upload it back to your server, then reload the plugin with "/reload welcomemessages" in the ingame chat as admin.

12. Hello, the plugin has been unable to use the

13. update plugin pls
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450891476][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    7:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'livemapio v1.0.5830' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    7:03 PM [Debug]   at A.J.NX (System.String E, System.String X, UInt64 S) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.LivemapIO.Plugins.LivemapIOCore.OnPlayerConnected (.PlayerSession pSession) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'welcomemessages v1.0.4'
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "welcomemessages.py", line 88, in OnPlayerConnected
      File "welcomemessages.py", line 68, in tell
    RuntimeError: Failed to call OnPlayerConnected (ArgumentTypeException: AppendChatboxServerSingle() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given))
      at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.ThrowInstruction.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame frame) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.Interpreter.Run (Microsoft.Scripting.Interpreter.InterpretedFrame frame) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The below attachment should work, just switched to Oxide's API instead of the Hurtworld method that changed.

15. good 111

16. PLUGIN IS OUTDATED PLEASE UPDATE Thanks!

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin