1. Neither worked. Before editing the script or after, even after a restart, but w/e I'll fix it myself.

2. Hello, I would want to use your plugin but I do not arrive has well to configure him(it), can you explain me how to arrive there?

3. Hi SkinN õ.Õ'.|.

Great job on the Welcome Message plugin!.
    I have tinkered with it though to add more lines and different colours, however i'm not getting the desired effect. Would you be able to help me out?

1. The full list of messages seem to be cut off at the top (could be due to too many lines).
    2. All the text appears with </colour> where I have stated a colour to be used, and the whole content of the .json file is just loaded in white coloured text, including the first line that you have so kindly provided.

Greatfull for any assistance on this. Thanks
    (refer to attached .json file)

P.S. I have written the context in an easier way to identify which colours are for what text. I've tried using your original colours+format and tried changing the colours however no luck.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451694670,1451662823][/DOUBLEPOST]I read all the previous posts... I will wait for the Game devs to fix the issue. Thanks

4. How to change the color of the message?

5. Is it possible to create links in the welcome message that people can click on in the chat and it will open their browser and go to the webpage?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1451837139][/DOUBLEPOST]
    <blue>Hello!<end>

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, there's no way for the server to open a browser on the client.

7. Oh.. Would you happen to know if there is going to be a fix released for the bug that breaks the chat? For example, it will show the code in chat like "Bard: <insert random code> <insert random color code> Hey all!"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is ultimately an issue with Hurtworld, not any particular plugin from what I can tell. I think Hurtworld splits the messages when they are wrapped, so the color tags don't start and end correctly.

9. i changed that, but show original message, why? oO

'MESSAGES': (
    '<size=17><silver>Bem vindo <lime>{username}<end><end></size>',
    '<silver><orange><size=20>•</size><end> Digite <orange>/help<end> para ver os comandos disponíveis.<end>',
    '<silver><orange><size=20>•</size><end> Respeite os outros barbudos.<end>',
    '<silver><orange><size=20>•</size><end> Desfrute do melhor do Dominus BR!<end>'

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you edit the plugin, or the config? You should be editing the .json config only.

11. where is this ? i have only this welcomemessages.py

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide/config/welcomemessages.json

13. thx, works 100%

14. Where do we need to put this file ?

Iget only the "welcomemessages.py" file, not the .json

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The .py is a Python plugin, so it'd go under oxide/plugins with the rest of the plugins. The .json files are used for configs, and are located under oxide/config when the server is running Oxide and the plugin has successfully loaded.

16. Yoo man!
    Everytime I edit the welcome message. And relaoad it in game. The config file changes back to the defuelt one.
    Am I doing anything wrong?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload the config with your changes here. Generally when it resets, it means it wasn't edited right.

18. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Welcome Messages with a new update entry:

Welcome Message | Ported plugin to C# language

19. Got problem with updating this plugin. This is for AdvertMessages & WelcomeMessage.

- stopped server
    - deleted plugin in plugin & config folder
    - placed updated version of plugin in plugin folder
    - restarted the server.

When I try to reload the plugins. It keeps telling "WelcomeMessage is not loaded" Same for AdvertMessages.

20. Would be cool if the messages appear if someone connects. That was the main reason I installed the plugin. Now I get nothing :/

Edit: Guess it's the same reason as Trussardi. Can't even reload it now, aswell as EconomyBanks and AdvertMessages.