Weather Controller

Allows you to control the weather.

Total Downloads: 12,557 - First Release: Jun 26, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 9, 2017

5/5, 27 likes
  1. bro..can u make some kind of command option ..so weather just changes from hour to hour (real hours)? or any option to that..thanks!!!

2. "/weather auto" doesn't do that?

3. yes "/weather auto" NO work

4. possible to add /weather off as console command?

5. Feedback - I would like to have thunder/lightning strikes. A random fire rocket at random intervals would do the trick.

6. Any chance in getting /weather {weather_type} {on/off} {Optional: Duration in seconds}
    as a console command so it can be added to timed events in rcon?

7. i have an idea! i really would like the ability to control the temperature (freezing, overheating, etc.) but would want this manageable for certain areas.... so maybe a new plugin with zone manager controlled temps? just a thought... i like it.... lol

8. It could be changed server-side, but those changes to climate are not synced to the client. Climate zones are generated server and client side in sync by the seed.

9. another one asking for console command to be added if at all possible?.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust already has console commands, and unless they removed them they should be there.

11. The commands for this plugin on the overview are all chat based commands, i want rustadmin to run the /weather off command after restart.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, Rust has console commands for every weather type. Ex. weather.fog 0

13. You can use a plugin for that if its still around

14. oh i see what you mean, thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490416176][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just added each console command to rustadmin, thanks anyway

15. To-Do List
    • Implement random weather at a set interval for a set period of time.
    Please add this! :)

16. i dont see any changes when i disable fog and that, cause fog is still there :/

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

weather.fog 0 in your server's RCON or console will disable the fog in Rust, try that.

18. I tried doing this to fog rain and that but it still looks foggy for some reason even though in colse says fog set to 0

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like an issue for Rust then since it's from there. ;)

20. yeah pretty sure it is