Weather Controller

Allows you to control the weather.

Total Downloads: 12,557 - First Release: Jun 26, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 9, 2017

5/5, 27 likes
  1. any one have this mod working ? mine doesn't change nothing.. servers constantly foggy and /weather off doesn't work and it doesn't have a /weather sun command, any help would be awesome.

2. type /weather fog off

3. that also does nothing Wombat

4. daft question but have you given yourself the permission weathercontroller.canuseweather and are you doing it in game chat

5. yeah it used to work fine, still have full permissions just it doesn't function.
    after typing the command it even tells me the weathers changed or is disabled just it doesn't actually change..

6. Any ETA on having the timer to auto start at certain times added?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried with the Timed Execute plugin?

8. Just searched for "Timed Execute" but can't find it. Link it?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Timed Execute | Oxide

10. Thanks. I don't think that will work the Weather Controller mod doesn't have a console command to trigger it. If it put in Timed Execute: "14:28:00": "say '/weather on max 120'", it just types that text in chat.

11. This is awesome, is there a way to set up a random combo of the weather options? It never rained in my server until I installed this plugin. However it only comes on when I command it, I'd like to have it randomly select

(anywhere from 1-3 at a time of) rain, wind, clouds, and fog
    picking an intensity at random
    a 1/15 or so chance of "Max"
    and it selects it randomly at dawn

if there is an easier way to accomplish something like this i'd love to hear it, this plugin is awesome!!

12. Works like a charm for me. Would it be possible to get this assigned a ResourceID for the Updater plugin? Thanks for your work and time!

13. Resource id 1180 edit it and put that in the plugin

14. edit the plugin and edit this line

[Info("Weather Controller", "Waizujin", 1.4)]

to

[Info("Weather Controller", "Waizujin", 1.4, ResourceId = 1180)]

15. not working anymore, can we get an update please.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors in your oxide/logs?

17. no, but in game when i type /weather off it says command weather doesnt exist

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

19. [02/09/2017 18:01:55] Error while compiling WeatherController.cs(196,52): error CS0119: Expression denotes a `method group', where a `variable', `value' or `type' was expected

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Weather Controller with a new update entry: