1. give me a sec i will look into it

I tested it and works perfect Remove your config and plugin and fresh download it :) maybe you edited the plugin or something

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  2. It works now i tried
    Code:
      [
       "airdrop.massdrop 3",
     "say 'BLABLA'",
      ],

thx :)

3. No Problem

4. Hi, I wonder if you can help. I've installed your plugin but after that i'm a n00b (only got server yesterday). Basically I want the server to restart at midnight and call in an airdrop every hour or so. This is what I got so far:

{
    "ShowTimedCommands": "true",
    "TimedCommands": [
    [
    "server.save",
    ],
    [
    "airdrop.massdrop 3",
    "say 'Incoming'",
    ],
    [
    "restart",
    ]
    ]
    }

I'm not sure what the massdrop thing is either. Is it 3 drops from 1 plane or 3 planes with 1 drop each?

5. airdrop.massdrop command comes from the Airdrop Control plugin made by Reneb :) it throws 3 planes with 1 drop each ... in
    Airdrop Control you can set that 1 plane can throw multiple drops 2 or 3

About server.save you can type in your console

server.saveinterval 300

it will start autosaving every 5 mins :)

6. So do I need to install the airdrop control plugin as well? Is the actually config file correct then?

7. yes ;)

8. Thank You!

Learning slowly :)

9. I can't get this to work at all. I put it in the plugins folder right then oxide.load p-TimedExecute ??

10. once you put it in, it should load automaticly

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins are loaded automatically unless the plugin has errors. Check your logs for errors.

12. Reinstalled it and it loaded correctly. Where is the config at? Can't find it in the config foler. No errors.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the plugin loaded and Oxide is installed, it would be under oxide/config.

14. It works. Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433524479,1433450818][/DOUBLEPOST]Don't think this work after update? I don't get any messages in chat.

15. Any errors ?

16. Nope, i tried to reinstall it but i can't even get it to load. Not sure what i did wrong.

17. Try to delete your config... then put the fresh installed download to oxide/plugins

18. I tried that a couple of times now and it finally works, it loaded fine. But when i try to alter the Config file, it won't make the changes. Must i have a server restart for changes to apply?

19. Nope. After editing the config ... save it and then type in console "oxide.reload p-TimedExecute"

20. Ah. Thank you!