1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you have full access, just make cfg/server.cfg in the root. Otherwise, use the Auto Commands plugin.

2. I don't know, if this is a known problem, but Updater shows that this plugin is outdated and actual version is 3.0.0 but ive downloadet this today the first time.
    Is it a failure in this plugins requests to updater or a regular failure?

3. PaiN updated TimedExecute with a new update entry:

updater fix... my bad

[DOUBLEPOST=1431693784][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No1 told me about this every update i forget to change the version

4. No problem, now updater shows it as up2date but now theres a new failure:
    Code:
    > oxide.reload TimedExecute
    [Oxide] 1:14 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin TimedExecute v3.0.0 by Merka
    [Oxide] 1:14 PM [Info] Loaded plugin TimedExecute v3.0.0 by Merka
    [Oxide] 1:14 PM [Error] TimedExecute: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'TimedCommands[1][0]', line 10, position 4.)
    [Oxide] 1:14 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'TimedExecute'
    File: TimedExecute.lua Line: 38 bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    I've deleted the old config and edited it again but after every edit the error appeares.
    Even if i only change the time for the given examples the error will show up in log.

5. It clearly says is the config file corrupt?

.... CARE ABOUT COMMAS and everything man
    show me the config that u are trying to make

6. This is the config ive tried to add (worked in past version without any problems)

Code:
    {
      "ShowTimedCommands": "true",
      "TimedCommands": [
        [
          "oxide.reload updater",
        ],
        [
          "ownerid 76561198001500181",
          "oxide.usergroup add 76561198001500181 admin",
          "oxide.usergroup add 76561198007995275 moderator",
          "oxide.usergroup add 76561198126456936 moderator",
          "oxide.usergroup add 76561198003802425 vip",
          "oxide.usergroup remove 76561198001500181 player",
          "oxide.usergroup remove 76561198007995275 player",
          "oxide.usergroup remove 76561198126456936 player",
          "oxide.usergroup remove 76561198003802425 player",
        ]
      ]
    }

7. That's very weird config... firstly why do u need this ...
    Second never tested this kind of config....
    Third If it was working before it should work and now :)

Latest update was to change the version number in my plugin xD

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why would you need to run any of those? Updater has it's own timer system, and all the permission and group stuff is persistent in their own files.

9. The line with the check for updates will and can removed, but the server dosnt remember single players in special groups. I dont know why, but all above member need to move into her groups after they disconnect, so i have to prove they get theyr right and groups into time, Thats the only thing i need this plugin and bevore it worket perfekt for me.

I think the reply to wulf clears the most and i dont know why this message appears.

The only thing i can say is, that this error first was seen after updating today but the functions will work in set intervals.
    Because im not an developer or programer i don't know what happened ir whats going wrong. The only thing i can do is to report error messages and hope that you see what's going wrong.

If it is a problem with my entrys, so please tell me how to write it in the configs file, but pls remember that not all users can see failures themselfe...

Hopefully and sincerly your Phoenix ;)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If ownerid isn't saving, it's likely that "server.writecfg" was never used to save to file. I'm not sure why the Oxide users and groups wouldn't save, other than there being a possible issue with your server's permissions, but that's unlikely. Just make sure your server is shutdown properly, and see how it does after running any commands to add users to groups.

11. The most important problem with this is that i did'nt run Rust from my PC or any root server.
    I've rentet the server from an official german provider and have'nt full access to all files, so i have to use a implemented console or Rusty to see errors and server messages.
    So i dont know if i can see the told files, but i know that i can't change the files permissions. The only thing i can test is, if the server now (after latest update) save the permissions at all or if not...

12. Im trying to do a 100 plane air drop every hour how do i config this with airdrop control

13. airdrop.massdrop 100

(3600secs=1hour)

14. does that go in the console or the config file ?

15. Everything that u want to execute goes to config file see the default one and edit it

16. ok thanks you so much noob try to learn this stuff

17. Chill man when i firstly installed oxide on my server i was like wtf where are the plugins... 20February 2015 my first touch with Oxide...

After some months i decided to play a bit with lua :)

18. PaiN updated TimedExecute with a new update entry:

plugin file name change

19. Im getting this error message when i startup the server
    Code:
    7:44 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'TimedExecute'
    File: p-TimedExecute.lua Line: 39 invalid arguments to method call:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0