SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,118 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You mean the permission group? There aren't any permissions in this plugin.

2. Ahhh didn't notice that.
    Actually since it groups never mind then, the users can just grant my plugin's permission to the groups.
    @Diesel 42o there's your request, all you needed to do is grant rewards.vip to the steam permission group.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Or whatever group they set, the default is just "steam".

4. The latest version stopped working for us.

"PermissionsGroup": "steamgroup",
    Creating kit called airdrop with permission steam (kits.steam)
    grant.group steamgroup kits.steam

This should techniqually work or am I doing something wrong?
    I have made sure everything is small letters. The group "steamgroup" was created successfully.

They've been in the steamgroup for a long time, done the /steammembers command and reloaded the plugin couple times.
    They can see the kit when I manually usergroup add them to the group steamgroup.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And what do you see after running the command?

6. The command doesn't give me anything right now. The previous version worked with the command /steamgroups I think.
    When I reload the plugin it says:
    [08/28/2016 19:30:48] [Oxide] 19:30 [Info] [SteamGroups] 82 new members from group 'RustBlueberryGaming'

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There weren't commands in the previous version, the current version is the first to have commands. Also make sure you are editing the SteamGroups.json config, not SteamGroup.json.

8. I think one version that you linked on slack had the steamgroup command in it. That one worked for us. Same version number but different command it seems. Yes, I removed the old files when we got the updated name one.

-Nevermind my posts. I was wrong and the plugin works as it should.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
  9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin automatically makes the group if it doesn't already exist by the way. Could you use 'show groups' to see what it lists please?

10. my config file isnt automatically made?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472495414][/DOUBLEPOST]

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors. The config is there if the plugin is installed and loaded as well as Oxide being installed.

12. thank you , but now this keeps spamming in my console

[Oxide] 18:28 [Info] [SteamGroups] Checking for Steam group members failed! (429) (18:28:40) | [Oxide] 18:28 [Info] [SteamGroups] Retrying in 5 seconds...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472578228][/DOUBLEPOST]Gyazo - c532fab97501c21cecd388410e5f4438.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472578286][/DOUBLEPOST]this happens even when i remove the plugin and its config file, even when i remove just the plugin and not the config file. Ive tried reloading it after doing this too and it wont stop spamming.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Error 429 is too many requests, so you'd need to stop it and slow it down a bit. Pretty sure Steam bans your IP for a day as well with too many requests.

14. wonderful , thanks , how do i do this...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472578515][/DOUBLEPOST]even when i remove the plugin it still happens.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you know when it first started erroring and what the initial error was? The retrying I'll likely remove to prevent it, but it'd be good to figure out why it errored in the first place.

16. i cant go back that far , sorry.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472578599][/DOUBLEPOST]i cant stop it from retrying .

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

unload SteamGroups

18. thank you , in the end it crashed my server and i just re uploaded the plugin , it works now. Thanks.

19. can you make this work for rust legacy please

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already works on Rust Legacy.