SteamGroups

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,118 - First Release: Aug 17, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 9, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. do you mean

[Oxide] 20:30 [Info] [SteamGroups] 48 new members from group 'GroupName' ?

2. Hi Wulf,
    I have a similar setup (as posted in another plugin thread). I tried to update to latest Oxide (both downloaded from site and Snapshot) but still people outside the steam group can join.

Just wanted to let you know :) also I'm attaching the log file if you need it.

Thanks for the work you're doing.

Attached Files:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't caused by this plugin, that's an issue I need to fix in Oxide still that I forgot about. I'll try to get a fix out for it soon.

4. If you need someone to test it I'll be more than happy to help you out.

5. How would I make it so a group receives 5000 points (Using Economy Plugin) every 12 hours?

6. I can't find a way to message you so i'm contacting you here. Can you tell me how to give permissions to the default group through the console? Thank you for your time ^_^!

im talking about all plugins in general. I dont know how to give permissions for any plugin through console.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Write or request a plugin that utilizes this plugin or checks that they are in your specified Oxide group.

8. so lets say you had the automatic build upgrade plugin and you wanted to grant permissions it would go like

grant group default autogrades.1
    this would permit everyone in default group to auto build to wood

grant group default autogrades.2
    this would permit everyone in default group to auto build to stone

if the plug in has permissions it would be
    grant group default "permissionname"
    with permissionname being specific to that plugin, autogrades.1 is specific to the auto build upgrade plugin
    or
    grant group admin "permissionname"
    grant group moderator "permissionname"

9. I get this when I try to do:
    > grant group default dayvote.use
    Command not found

Also I made my steamId an owner but i cant do /remove with r-removal tool or any commands in-game chat. Btw Thank you for your response I greatly appreciate it!

10. is there a command to see This ([SteamGroups] 1 new member from group)

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That shows when you run the group syncing. You can trigger it manually using the "steammembers" command, but it will only show if there are new members.

12. i added a group with 250 people already init does it auto add everyone in it or do they need to rejoin

13. It will auto add them, just reload the plugin and you should see it pop up.

14. hmm weird i cant seem to get it to work

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check the group with "show GROUPNAMEYOUSET"

16. Hi wulf

We have an issue with players being inconsistently added to the group. Seems like some member of our Steam group are not being added correctly. We've only just started having issues - it was working perfectly for awhile. Perhaps our group size has something to do with it?

Steam Community :: Group :: ![EU] BEST

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it's already fixed in a version I have locally, just been trying to work out a few final issues with it.

18. Wonderful, thanks.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated SteamGroups with a new update entry:

20. Code:
    (20:21:49) | [Oxide] 20:22 [Info] SteamGroups was compiled successfully in 3334ms
    (20:21:49) | [Oxide] 20:22 [Info] Unloaded plugin SteamGroups v0.2.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (20:21:49) | [Oxide] 20:22 [Info] Loaded plugin SteamGroups v0.3.0 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (20:21:49) | [Oxide] 20:22 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'SteamGroups v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (20:21:49) | [Oxide] 20:22 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.SteamGroups.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.SteamGroups.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0