StartMachine

Moved

Total Downloads: 836 - First Release: Dec 31, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 28, 2017

5/5, 3 likes
  1. hopefully you can get the drills working...it would be a huge QOL game improvment

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Got all but those working, but will try again later today.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated StartMachine with a new update entry:

4. 10:28 [Error] StartMachine plugin failed to compile!
    10:28 [Error] StartMachine.cs(136,87): error CS1501: No overload for method `Lang' takes `4' arguments

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated StartMachine with a new update entry:

6. 16:53 [Error] StartMachine plugin failed to compile!
    16:53 [Error] StartMachine.cs(136,87): error CS1501: No overload for method `Lang' takes `4' arguments

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you check the version? That shouldn't be possible.

8. Version 2.0.1

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure? :p That error isn't physically possible in 2.0.1 and loads fine for me.

10. I've deleted redownloaded and reinstalled 4 times and the same result

Do I need to create the language file myself?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, and the error is with the plugin, not the messages. The error is coming from version 2.0.0, so you may want to clear them out and make sure you aren't using the same version each time.

12. I deleted everything related to the plugin and downloaded the new .cs installed and it's still the same issue....and when I download the .cs file off my server it's version 2.0.1

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure then, as 2.0.1 compiles fine here. Do you see 2.0.1 in the file itself, or are you assuming it is 2.0.1?

14. using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Reflection;
    using UnityEngine;
    using Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence;

namespace Oxide.Plugins
    {
    [Info("StartMachine", "Wulf/lukespragg", "2.0.1")]

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You didn't have to post the entire plugin here. :p

I'm not sure what's up then, it is compiling fine here. The version on the site also matches what I have locally. All I can assume is your server is somehow catching the previous version and not actually loading the new one. If you are uploading via FTP, it may be the culprit.

16. sorry :( and it's a built in ftp the server provider uses. Whats odd is I deleted everything that had to do with the old file in every oxide folder.

Would it help if I waited for the server to restart and try again....maybe the old version is still running somehow?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It would usually be your FTP client that would cache it, not the server itself.

18. I've never had an issue like this before in the entire 4 months of having the server.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, I'd be puzzled too. I know it isn't an issue with the plugin itself though as I am using the same version from the site right now.

efe4b461c9fc0de860e86337fe03c711.png

20. Having the same issue on a totally different server that has never had the plugin before.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1463768471][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm completely stumped here :(

Maybe it's an issue of adding it to the server while it's running?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016